Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round 12

Featured Replies

12.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Michael Bush RB OAK

12.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Josh Scobe K Jax

12.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - Josh Brown K STL

12.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Zach Miller TE OAK

12.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Kenny Watson RB CIN

12.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - Ladell Betts RB WAS

12.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - Jamaal Charles RB KCC

12.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Trent Edwards QB BUF

12.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Chris Perry RB CIN

12.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Limas Sweed WR PIT

12.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Roydell Williams TEN WR

12.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Jason Hanson K DET

12.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Brandon Jackson RB GBP

12.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - Earl Bennett WR CHI

12.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Donald Lee TE GBP

12.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - L.J. Smith TE PHI

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not mad at all. I just didn't see how anyone missed a pick that was just made. I didn't see how everyone did it with Chris Chambers a few rounds ago either.

 

ok. Cool, I am really sorry, not paying much attention.

:lol: 2 seconds after I send a PM to Baseballguy.

 

 

LoL.

I'm not mad at all. I just didn't see how anyone missed a pick that was just made. I didn't see how everyone did it with Chris Chambers a few rounds ago either.

 

I was the first one to do that and in my defense the draft site hadnt been updated in like 3 rounds:jump:

  • Author
I was the first one to do that and in my defense the draft site hadnt been updated in like 3 rounds:jump:
Again, I'm sorry, life happens. I had moved on Friday and then I had to take my FBLA Officers to camp on Monday. I went for well over a week with no internet access. I do believe that I told you guys that because I left.
Again, I'm sorry, life happens. I had moved on Friday and then I had to take my FBLA Officers to camp on Monday. I went for well over a week with no internet access. I do believe that I told you guys that because I left.

 

It's all good!

Again, I'm sorry, life happens. I had moved on Friday and then I had to take my FBLA Officers to camp on Monday. I went for well over a week with no internet access. I do believe that I told you guys that because I left.

 

Dude, I'm not mad about it, I was just explaining, I understand man:thumb:

I think you all should be penalized 10 points the first game !!! :D

I don't think the Rabbit Fists will need any penalties. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.