Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round 12

Featured Replies

12.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Michael Bush RB OAK

12.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Josh Scobe K Jax

12.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - Josh Brown K STL

12.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Zach Miller TE OAK

12.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Kenny Watson RB CIN

 

12.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - OTC

 

12.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

12.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

12.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

12.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

12.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

12.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

12.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

12.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

12.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

12.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't believe he's been picked yet, so I'll go with Kenny Watson RB, CIN....

Good pick. Almost took him myself but he has the same bye week as 2 of my 3 RBs, so I kinda felt like there was no point.

I became extremely bored at work today and I made a spreadsheet for everyone and how long it took them to make their picks. I realize it's kind of a moot point considering that the 2 people on the ends often make 2 at a time, some people leave their picks with others, factoring in sleeping at night, the days without a time limit, jobs etc. so none of this matters but I thought it would be interesting just to see. If anyone wants to know their average so far just ask, if not I'll post all of them at the end so everyone can see.

^I'd be curious...

Your average thus far is 3 hours and 20 mins.

 

I also realize that some people get lucky or unlucky sometimes so for another stat I took away everyones fastest and slowest pick and did that average as well.

 

After that your average comes to 2 hours and 8 mins.

I'd think mine would be pretty low. I can only think of two times that it would've taken more than a few minutes for me.

Whats my avg time? And you must be really bored at work :D

I'd think mine would be pretty low. I can only think of two times that it would've taken more than a few minutes for me.

Your average is 2 hours & 31 mins.

 

Take away fastest/slowest and its 1 hour & 50 mins.

Whats my avg time? And you must be really bored at work :D

:lol: Extremely.

 

Yours is 5 hours & 55 mins.

 

Take away the best and worst and it's 4 hours & 47 mins.

What is mine? I think there is somewhere on the site that does this for you Boon.

What is mine? I think there is somewhere on the site that does this for you Boon.

Yeah but that time is calculated by the time when Godot puts the info in, not when we actually make them. I'll have yours in a sec...

HT, yours is 5 hours & 46 mins.

 

Take away the best and worst and it's 4 hours & 13 mins.

12.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Michael Bush RB OAK

12.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Josh Scobe K Jax

12.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - Josh Brown K STL

12.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Zach Miller TE OAK

12.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Kenny Watson RB CIN

12.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Ladell Betts WAS

 

12.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - OTC

 

12.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

12.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

12.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

12.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

12.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

12.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

12.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

12.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

12.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.