Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round 12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Michael Bush RB OAK

12.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Josh Scobe K Jax

12.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - Josh Brown K STL

12.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Zach Miller TE OAK

12.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Kenny Watson RB CIN

12.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - Ladell Betts RB WAS

12.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - Jamaal Charles RB KCC

12.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Trent Edwards QB BUF

12.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Chris Perry RB CIN

12.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Limas Sweed WR PIT

12.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Roydell Williams TEN WR

12.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Jason Hanson K DET

12.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Brandon Jackson RB GBP

12.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - Earl Bennett WR CHI

 

12.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - OTC

 

12.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

12.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Michael Bush RB OAK

12.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Josh Scobe K Jax

12.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - Josh Brown K STL

12.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Zach Miller TE OAK

12.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Kenny Watson RB CIN

12.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - Ladell Betts RB WAS

12.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - Jamaal Charles RB KCC

12.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Trent Edwards QB BUF

12.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Chris Perry RB CIN

12.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Limas Sweed WR PIT

12.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Roydell Williams TEN WR

12.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Jason Hanson K DET

12.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Brandon Jackson RB GBP

12.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - Earl Bennett WR CHI

12.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Donald Lee TE GB

 

12.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - OTC

Harlan Mound Street Machines select Donald Lee TE Green Bay

 

I didn't see the next round thread. I have my next pick. I will post it here.

 

Browns Def

Harlan Mound Street Machines select Donald Lee TE Green Bay

 

I didn't see the next round thread. I have my next pick. I will post it here.

 

Browns Def

 

Donald Lee is already selected...

I sure hope ballaholic is able to get back on sometime today.

How do you miss the pick that was JUST made?

 

IMO give him a couple of hours, but I think the onus was on him to know the picks made, especially given that Lee was just picked.

I have my next pick but I'm getting ready to go out for the night, what should I do?

How do you miss the pick that was JUST made?

 

IMO give him a couple of hours, but I think the onus was on him to know the picks made, especially given that Lee was just picked.

 

Chill, I am sorry, everybody is entitled to a mistake. I was in a hurry really didn't look and he was my next pick. I want to win just as bad as anybody, but I am not going to get upset when someone makes a mistake.

 

L.J. Smith TE Philadelphia

I don't have time to make the next thread because I need to go but my pick for the next round is: Phil Dawson K, CLE.

Chill, I am sorry, everybody is entitled to a mistake. I was in a hurry really didn't look and he was my next pick. I want to win just as bad as anybody, but I am not going to get upset when someone makes a mistake.

 

L.J. Smith TE Philadelphia

 

I'm not mad at all. I just didn't see how anyone missed a pick that was just made. I didn't see how everyone did it with Chris Chambers a few rounds ago either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.