Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobbie Williams

Featured Replies

I've been sitting on this one for a while, but as camp gets started, it looks like there is a very real chance he will be moved to the C spot. That would put it as...

 

LT Levi Jones

LG Andrew Whitworth (signed today through 2013)

C Bobbie Williams

RG Stacey Andrews

RT Willie Anderson

 

Thoughts???

I've been sitting on this one for a while, but as camp gets started, it looks like there is a very real chance he will be moved to the C spot. That would put it as...

 

LT Levi Jones

LG Andrew Whitworth (signed today through 2013)

C Bobbie Williams

RG Stacey Andrews

RT Willie Anderson

 

Thoughts???

 

I read somewhere that if this happens it might be the largest o-line in the NFL. If Willie is as healthy as he says it could happen. Sure would be nice to see them all including Rudi healthy

I've been sitting on this one for a while, but as camp gets started, it looks like there is a very real chance he will be moved to the C spot. That would put it as...

 

LT Levi Jones

LG Andrew Whitworth (signed today through 2013)

C Bobbie Williams

RG Stacey Andrews

RT Willie Anderson

 

Thoughts???

 

That line should be able to run block anyone...

That line should be able to run block anyone...

 

Thats what I was just thinking. If Rudi can't get 1200 yards behind that line he needs to hang it up.

It's something they should at least try this preseason. The center position has been somewhat of a weak spot the past couple years. If Williams were to get it, that line would be huge. :eek:

How ever it happens, we need Willie and Stacey on the field, but taking a consistent vet who is a leader like Bobbie out of the lineup would be a bad decision, so I hope this happens.

It'll be interesting. What is the deal with Eric G. (I'll save myself the embarassment).

 

 

A center is important, particularly with Carson and the no-huddle offense. Whoever it is, I hope we can keep him healthy. Watching a new C operate under the no-huddle has been brutal in the past.

 

Does Williams have any experience in the middle?

It'll be interesting. What is the deal with Eric G. (I'll save myself the embarassment).

 

 

A center is important, particularly with Carson and the no-huddle offense. Whoever it is, I hope we can keep him healthy. Watching a new C operate under the no-huddle has been brutal in the past.

 

Does Williams have any experience in the middle?

 

He's been the emergency center. So I would assume that he's had some practice there, but not a whole lot.

He's been the emergency center. So I would assume that he's had some practice there, but not a whole lot.

 

I have heard that Williams has been helping Ghiaciuc with the line calls since he got here...

I have heard that Williams has been helping Ghiaciuc with the line calls since he got here...

 

Along with Whitworth when he's at the guard position.

If he gives us the best 5 out there, then its a no brainer.

  • Author

From the looks of day 1 at camp, Andrews has taken Willie's spot at starting RT...

From the looks of day 1 at camp, Andrews has taken Willie's spot at starting RT...

 

 

Which is just a continuation of OTA's. From all the talk via the Bengals' reporters, I'd look for Willie to move right back into that starting rotation in another week or two. It all depends on how well he holds up this first week IMO.

From the looks of day 1 at camp, Andrews has taken Willie's spot at starting RT...

 

If the Bengals can get (or think they can get) another solid season out of Willie at RT, I would expect him to start there with Andrews at RG.

 

Otherwise, I'd say Andrews is the RT in Cincy for a while...whatever position he plays on the O-line, he should develop into one of the best in the league. He's an elite talent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.