Freshmen Football in NKY

kyvince

Looking forward to Highlands Frosh season opener with NCC. It's the match I wish was happening on the varsity level but will take it where I can get it.:banana:

Don't get your hopes up for a good game however. NCC doesn't seem to be too strong. It's a shame the couldn't have played the last few years when NCC had very good freshman teams.

I thought I heard somewhere that Max is the head coach. Is this true?:confused:

That is indeed what I was told. Don't know who the assistants are though. I would like to see the head coach from Turkeyfoot Middle come over to Dixie some day.

Dixie is loaded! Their only problem is how to spread the wealth! That is a problem most coaches wish they had. It could be the begining of something very big for Dixie the next few years.

I have heard the Zeke Pike might be the QB. He is a very good athelete, if he can convert that to a good QB, I think it is either Dixie or Highlands as the favorite.

How is Scott's Freshman team looking this year?

I was told that Scott's Freshman team scored one touchdown last year. I know that the kids really believe in their new coach. I'm not sure how many games they will win but they should be much better than they were last year. Then again, that shouldn't be to tough of an accomplishment.