Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Radio 2008

Featured Replies

The Rocks will be broadcasting on 93.9 FM the Ticket this year. Games can also be heard on Trinity's Website at

 

http://www.thsrock.net/?q=node/443

 

 

Thanks for the heads up. This should be a better signal than AM.

Will it be the same broadcast team?

Will it be the same broadcast team?

 

Yes. Wayne Kraus, Jason Larch, and John King will do the honors.

  • Author
Thanks S69.

 

Guru - Look forward to seeing you. The FM signal will definetly be better. Are you going to Bowling Green? Will you be at THS for the Cincy X game?

  • Author
Thanks for the heads up. This should be a better signal than AM.

 

No problem - Better signal for sure -

What AM station was Trinity on last year?

What AM station was Trinity on last year?

 

 

AM 680 and then AM 970

Guru - Look forward to seeing you. The FM signal will definetly be better. Are you going to Bowling Green? Will you be at THS for the Cincy X game?

 

I would like to go to the BG game but that is a long way.

 

As long as T looks like they can play with Cincy X I will probably come.

 

I would love to get back on the radio at halftime.

 

On the T team, the guys in the booth are good but I have always thought the sideline reporter was really good.

The FM signal will be the same day or night. For a day game, the best coverage area would be on 680. At night, 790 switches to a crazy directional pattern.

 

 

Here are the three coverage maps (the AM maps are nighttime coverage):

WQKC_FM_LU.gif

WDRD_AM_LN.jpg

WKRD_AM_LN.jpg

I would like to go to the BG game but that is a long way.

 

As long as T looks like they can play with Cincy X I will probably come.

I would love to get back on the radio at halftime.

 

On the T team, the guys in the booth are good but I have always thought the sideline reporter was really good.

 

 

You are not a "fair-weather" Guru are you? :lol: The boys may play better if they know you are there.:D

I would like to go to the BG game but that is a long way.

 

As long as T looks like they can play with Cincy X I will probably come.

 

I would love to get back on the radio at halftime.

 

On the T team, the guys in the booth are good but I have always thought the sideline reporter was really good.

 

You must be kidding. The sideline reporter doesn't remember who is who at times. The booth reporters have their issues, but who am I to complain, after all, it's a non-paying job.

 

T play with Cincy X....T will beat Cincy X this year....we almost beat them last year, just ran out of gas.

You must be kidding. The sideline reporter doesn't remember who is who at times. The booth reporters have their issues, but who am I to complain, after all, it's a non-paying job.

 

T play with Cincy X....T will beat Cincy X this year....we almost beat them last year, just ran out of gas.

 

WOW!!!

On occasion I've listened to both St X and Trinity coverage on the radio. To say the least I'm not a big fan of the homer-ism. Not so much because they support their teams but because they often project negatively upon their opponents, often suggesting unsportsmanlike behavior and emphasizing the negative aspects of the opponent with little self criticism, it leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.