Media bias for Obama

I agree, the mainstream media today is so Obama bias it is sickining :rolleyes:, imo this will only get much worse as the campaign goes on. I felt this way during the primary's some but nothing to what is going on now. Sad thing is that there will no doubt be a large pct. of the viewers buy into this charade :irked:, mostly the younger crowd imo.

All that I have to say is that I won't be watching or buying into the media/Obama love fest. :D

Neither will I and that's exactly what it is an Obama love fest.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were those 114 minutes positive or negative news . . .

Oh wait, I think Obama WON THE NOMINATION IN JUNE shouldn't he get more time on the air for that???

FWIW I know Sean Hannity is not "news" and he spends about 80% of his broadcast talking about Obama - is that good for Obama - heck no.

^ Good point, Acemona. Come to think of it, I think Obama gets a lot more "time" here on BGP, too. I just did a quick look back at threads in P/R since June 23rd, I believe. 16 of those threads put a negative slant on Obama, while 3 put a negative slant on McCain. I don't know if there is a way to find how many actual posts there are about each candidate, but I know we talk much more about Obama.

One of my problems with McCain is that he does not excite me at all. I do watch clips of him from the various networks and never once have I been excited. I have laughed at some of his jokes. Obama does bring some excitement to the table.
This is something I've noticed more and more lately, here on BGP, on the news, in the paper...

I keep hearing about how Obama excites people with his oratory skills. So what? I mean, that's great if it's entertainment you're looking for, but it has zero to do with him being a good leader. This rock star effect he has on people just leaves me shaking my head.

TB&G, I know you look beyond all of hype and glitter, but sadly too many people will be persuaded to vote for him for this reason alone.

Are they not supposed to be reporting news without a tilt?

:lol: Seriously, would you watch it if it weren't? :lol: You are one of the gungho's for Fox news, and that's because it tilts to the right. :lol:

This is something I've noticed more and more lately, here on BGP, on the news, in the paper...

I keep hearing about how Obama excites people with his oratory skills. So what? I mean, that's great if it's entertainment you're looking for, but it has zero to do with him being a good leader. This rock star effect he has on people just leaves me shaking my head.

TB&G, I know you look beyond all of hype and glitter, but sadly too many people will be persuaded to vote for him for this reason alone.

I suppose everyone is so pleased to have someone that can actually speak the english language after 8 years of what we've been listening to, that they've vote for him for that alone.

I have to agree with you, the rock star effect he has on people has left me shaking my head also. When my nephew was talking to me about Obama with stars in his eyes, he couldn't tell me why he was so excited about Obama. The only thing he could say was, "AuntK, he is going to bring about great changes". What changes will that be I asked him...to this question he didn't have an answer.

RTS, if you are so concerned about all the attention that Obama is getting, why do you single-handedly keep the BGP buzz going by starting threads about him? :lol:

You know, there's no such thing as "bad" publicity. :lol: :p

RTS, if you are so concerned about all the attention that Obama is getting, why do you single-handedly keep the BGP buzz going by starting threads about him? :lol:

You know, there's no such thing as "bad" publicity. :lol: :p

Someone has to point out to all you "less informed" how dangerous this guy is. :lol:

I suppose everyone is so pleased to have someone that can actually speak the english language after 8 years of what we've been listening to, that they've vote for him for that alone.

I have to agree with you, the rock star effect he has on people has left me shaking my head also. When my nephew was talking to me about Obama with stars in his eyes, he couldn't tell me why he was so excited about Obama. The only thing he could say was, "AuntK, he is going to bring about great changes". What changes will that be I asked him...to this question he didn't have an answer.

The only thing Obama can change is his mind. Again and again and again and.....