Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

A Kicker in Round 7. I thought I was in the expansion league thread. :D :walk:

When you factor in 16 teams over 12, it's almost the 10th... ;)

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you factor in 16 teams over 12, it's almost the 10th... ;)

 

Spin it anyway you like. :lol: :lol: Come on RP.

Spin it anyway you like. :lol: :lol: Come on RP.

It's a points pick. Now run back to the minor league... :walk:

It's a points pick. Now run back to the minor league... :walk:

 

:lol:

I had no idea this was AA. :sssh: I should have switched over. :walk:

Got an email that said:

 

 

Louisa Lumber take Heath Miller TE Steelers

I can't post it on the website so I thought I'd send it out to all so the next person can pick. Send me an email when I'm up

It looks like no one has him so I'll take Kellen Winslow TE Cleveland.

It looks like no one has him so I'll take Kellen Winslow TE Cleveland.

 

Couple rounds to late big guy.

 

Round 5, pick 2

Adam Vinatieri - K - NE

 

It's a points pick. Now run back to the minor league... :walk:

 

Hey, at least our league realizes Vinatieri hasn't played in New England for going on 3 years now....:p

Couple rounds to late big guy.

 

Round 5, pick 2

Thanks, I didn't see his name this morning on the rosters. I should have known it was too good to be true.

 

I'll have to make my pick then when I get home from work.

Hey, at least our league realizes Vinatieri hasn't played in New England for going on 3 years now....:p

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let's try this again. I'll take Pittsburgh Steelers Defense.

Hey, at least our league realizes Vinatieri hasn't played in New England for going on 3 years now....:p

 

I was a little tired...no worries, I know where he really is.

7.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Jeremy Shockey TE NYG

7.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Bears Def

7.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Todd Heap BAL

7.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Vernon Davis SF

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Derrick Mason BALT

7.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Laveranues Coles NYJ

7.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Jake Delhomme QB CAR

7.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -QB Kurt Warner ARI

7.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -TE Tony Scheffler DEN

7.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Daniels, Owen HOU

7.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - K Adam Vinatieri IND

7.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - TE Heath Miller PIT

7.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - Def Pittsburgh

 

7.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - OTC (until 7:28pm EST today)

7.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

7.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.