Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

Just got home guys, I'll make my pick shortly.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Jeremy Shockey TE NYG

7.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Bears Def

7.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Todd Heap BAL

7.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Vernon Davis SF

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Derrick Mason BALT

7.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Laveranues Coles NYJ

 

7.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - OTC

 

7.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

7.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

7.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

7.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

7.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

7.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

7.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Jeremy Shockey TE NYG

 

7.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Todd Heap BAL

7.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Vernon Davis SF

 

#$@*&^#@!%#$#@!@

 

 

I wanted one of those three

Sorry bud...

 

There was another one that I thought about that is still out there...but thought Vernon Davis would be better.

Let's keep this rollin'

 

at 2:00 in the morning?

WIT....we're up...

 

True but we are not OTC. LOL. I am not up for long.

Haha, I am personally hoping its a little slow until Sunday. I am going on my last weekend out of town trip this weekend lol.

  • Author

7.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Jeremy Shockey TE NYG

7.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Bears Def

7.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Todd Heap BAL

7.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Vernon Davis SF

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Derrick Mason BALT

7.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Laveranues Coles NYJ

7.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Jake Delhomme QB CAR

 

7.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -OTC

 

7.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

7.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

7.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

7.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

7.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

7.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

Haha, I am personally hoping its a little slow until Sunday. I am going on my last weekend out of town trip this weekend lol.

 

It's all about you big guy:lol:

Jake Delhomme QB CAR

 

I like this pick, of course I'd have like it more if you would've let him slide to the 8th/9th round.

 

Jake could have a huge year or he could be a dud if he gets hurt.

It's all about you big guy:lol:

 

Haha...well I am just saying it would be nice, lol if I didn't have to worry about getting a list to someone, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.