Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

Rams select Tony Scheffler, TE Broncos

Why you......... :irked:

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Jeremy Shockey TE NYG

7.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Bears Def

7.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Todd Heap BAL

7.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Vernon Davis SF

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Derrick Mason BALT

7.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Laveranues Coles NYJ

7.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Jake Delhomme QB CAR

7.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -QB Kurt Warner ARI

7.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -TE Tony Scheffler DEN

 

7.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - OTC

 

7.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

7.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

7.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

7.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

7.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

7.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

Why you......... :irked:

 

I'll be a censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif

 

That's three times in a row.

 

Sorry guys, The TE I wanted was taken this round as well.

 

Godot, how good have your teams been in the past? The reason I ask is that I have half of the team you wanted so far.

Why you......... :irked:

 

He read the American Conference's thread :sssh:

 

HAHA

  • Author
7.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Jeremy Shockey TE NYG

 

7.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Todd Heap BAL

7.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Vernon Davis SF

 

#$@*&^#@!%#$#@!@

 

 

I wanted one of those three

 

Sorry guys, The TE I wanted was taken this round as well.
I was affraid you would take him when I saw your other post.
  • Author
Godot, how good have your teams been in the past? The reason I ask is that I have half of the team you wanted so far.

 

4 times to the playoffs

3 divisional champions

2 fantasy bowl runner ups

Pick homey...I am ready for bed.

  • Author

7.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Jeremy Shockey TE NYG

7.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Bears Def

7.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Todd Heap BAL

7.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - TE Vernon Davis SF

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - WR Derrick Mason BALT

7.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR Laveranues Coles NYJ

7.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Jake Delhomme QB CAR

7.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -QB Kurt Warner ARI

7.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -TE Tony Scheffler DEN

7.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Daniels, Owen HOU

 

7.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC

 

7.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

7.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

7.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

7.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

7.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Daniels, Owen HOU

 

-

 

That was my other choice.

4 times to the playoffs

3 divisional champions

2 fantasy bowl runner ups

 

Then it looks good for me. :D

Rams select Tony Scheffler, TE Broncos

 

That's who I was thinking about taking instead of Vernon Davis....but went with Davis.

A Kicker in Round 7. I thought I was in the expansion league thread. :D :walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.