Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

I have my pick ready let's roll.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got mine too. For the guys at the end of the round, know it's going to be your pick again soon after you make your next pick. We go in spurts it seems.

  • Author

I've been gone to Louisville all day and I just knew I would be OTC when I got home.

I've still got about 10hrs so sit back and relax ladies.

^ You can get on here and post, but not make a pick? I hate rookies :irked:

^ You can get on here and post, but not make a pick? I hate rookies :irked:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

  • Author

Sometime tonight I will be shutting down my computer and boxing it up for the move tomorrow. I will not have internet access at the new house until some time Thursday. I should be able to pop it around once a day.

come on '96...we can get there.

Hooligans - Kurt Warner

16 and Godot...and we can ring it through tonight.

  • Author
16 and Godot...and we can ring it through tonight.
I hope 16 gets his in before I have to put this thing apart.

^ PM me your picks and I will take care of it.

Rams select Tony Scheffler, TE Broncos

  • Author
Rams select Tony Scheffler, TE Broncos
I'll be a censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif

 

That's three times in a row.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.