35 Years ago today

gold sunrise

35 years how exciting!!!!! How wonderful it must be to have spent these many years with the man you love. May God continue to bless your marriage and may you both have many more years of love and laughter.

Thanks everyone...just got in from going out to eat. It was wonderful. I am very thankful for my husband and my family. I am very blessed.

My favorite rose is yellow...so he is getting me 2 of the yellow knockout roses to go in my garden. They are very hard to find, had to order them in Lexington.

Again thanks everyone, I really appreciate my BGP family too.:thumb:

Congrats from Henry and I. We'll be hitting 25 this year (or is it next year? Better check the back of a watch Henry gave me as a wedding present to check on the date). Glad you had a great dinner. Here's to many, many more for you and the Mr. :thumb:

Thanks everyone...just got in from going out to eat. It was wonderful. I am very thankful for my husband and my family. I am very blessed.

My favorite rose is yellow...so he is getting me 2 of the yellow knockout roses to go in my garden. They are very hard to find, had to order them in Lexington.

Again thanks everyone, I really appreciate my BGP family too.:thumb:

Congratulations! My wife and I celebrated 30 years last month and we, also, were home before 9:00. :lol: