Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Volleyball season starting soon!

Featured Replies

Scrimmage is on the NCC schedule for Aug 6th....'away', so I guess that means at Notre Dame assuming its not hot....then possibly at St Pius like it has been.....really these scrimmages haven't really been as competitive as you would think,NCC won against Notre Dame at the LIVT last year and it was a totally different game than you saw at the scrimmage....don't want to give away your game strategies ahead of the season....

  • Replies 35
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrimmage is on the NCC schedule for Aug 6th....'away', so I guess that means at Notre Dame assuming its not hot....then possibly at St Pius like it has been.....really these scrimmages haven't really been as competitive as you would think,NCC won against Notre Dame at the LIVT last year and it was a totally different game than you saw at the scrimmage....don't want to give away your game strategies ahead of the season....

 

 

Thanks for the info....they have moved it in the past I know. Isn't NDA getting an A/C?? I heard they were?

 

I understand not showing your cards at the scrimmage...still fun to watch........:thumb:

Edited by bugatti

NDA is underconstruction. AC and locker rooms are being added to the gym. My understanding (could be wrong) they will not be playing home games at NDA this year. The hope is the gym will be ready for basketball.... I won't hold my breath. :thumb:

NDA is underconstruction. AC and locker rooms are being added to the gym. My understanding (could be wrong) they will not be playing home games at NDA this year. The hope is the gym will be ready for basketball.... I won't hold my breath. :thumb:

 

 

I just heard the same thing.

 

All of their local volleyball games are being played at the "away" team's school...some of the Louisville teams that scheduled matches with NDA will be played at either Thomas More or NKU.

Notre Dame has nothing to worry about. The current Junior year is VERY strong with Jamie Wulfeck (the greatest middle hitter I have ever seen), as well as libero Leslie Schellhaus. Two great hitters, and I do not know where they will land are Liz Barton (probably outside or middle), and Ashley Robinson (likely right or outside).

 

In addition a great setter for Team Z, also a senior, is Jenna Schriver. Very, very capable.

 

I know each of these ladies and they are all great on and off the court.

 

I dont think anyone ever has to worry about Notre Dame. Never a shortage of talent............this from a die hard TIGER!

 

Wow! There are a lot of good middles in the Greater Cincy area. (Past and Present)

You mean to tell me that she is better than the likes of Stephanie Niemer, Rachel Adams and Rachel Krabacher.

I have seen them play and they are very talented.

I have never seen Jamie play - looks like I'm going to have to make it to a NDA game.

Add Julie Neiser NDA '98 to that list !!

Good Luck to all of the teams this fall. Caitlyn, I hope you are back on the court soon--I know Morehead is counting on you!

 

PS: Be careful with those celebratory leaps of joy! :jump:

 

Go Pandas!

Good Luck to all of the teams this fall. Caitlyn, I hope you are back on the court soon--I know Morehead is counting on you!

 

PS: Be careful with those celebratory leaps of joy! :jump:

 

Go Pandas!

Welcome to BGP GovFan16 and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gifNew Member Forum

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

Good Luck to all of the teams this fall. Caitlyn, I hope you are back on the court soon--I know Morehead is counting on you!

 

PS: Be careful with those celebratory leaps of joy! :jump:

 

Go Pandas!

 

Caitlin Clark has been practicing with Notre Dame. She should be at full strength by the time she gets to Morehead State next Fall.

Wow! There are a lot of good middles in the Greater Cincy area. (Past and Present)

You mean to tell me that she is better than the likes of Stephanie Niemer, Rachel Adams and Rachel Krabacher.

I have seen them play and they are very talented.

I have never seen Jamie play - looks like I'm going to have to make it to a NDA game.

 

I have watched Jamie play for the last three years. I have not seriously watched Stephanie, or the Rachel's, and mean no disrespect..............but I know natural excellence when I see it and Jamie Wulfeck is the real deal! Those ladies may have led the past,,,,,but this girl is the current leader of Northern KY...........IMO

I believe a Miss O'Day is a potential starter also .

 

What number is the O'Day girl?

 

Oh, and who is #12? I was seriously impressed with this girl when I saw her playing in the finals at the Bluegrass State Games. Is she new this year? I didn't recognize her.

What number is the O'Day girl?

 

Oh, and who is #12? I was seriously impressed with this girl when I saw her playing in the finals at the Bluegrass State Games. Is she new this year? I didn't recognize her.

Miss O'Day is #15 , #12 is Aleyx Schulte one of the three D1 recruits on the team . She will attend Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville Alabama , Kaela Freppon will attend Xavier and Annie Gruenschlager will attend Morehead .

The NCC team looks like they are having fun being on the team together, great chemistry! And of course a group of good athletes...their libero has sure made a great recovery from surgery. She was really moving around at Bluegrass and her serving was there too.

You can really talk about alot of the team...that's a group with talent!

The NCC team looks like they are having fun being on the team together, great chemistry! And of course a group of good athletes...their libero has sure made a great recovery from surgery. She was really moving around at Bluegrass and her serving was there too.

You can really talk about alot of the team...that's a group with talent!

 

No doubt NCC is going to have a great season. Sounds as if they won in the Bluegrass games with little trouble. Congrats to NCC.

 

Looking forward to the season officially starting!

Miss O'Day is #15 , #12 is Aleyx Schulte one of the three D1 recruits on the team . She will attend Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville Alabama , Kaela Freppon will attend Xavier and Annie Gruenschlager will attend Morehead .

 

Negative. Alexa Abner is #15 and yes Aleyx is #12. Not sure of O'Day # though.

 

NCC kicks off a little NKY action tonite at ND. Just for fun game. Yeah right. There will be more bodies hitting the floor than a WWF match. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.