Volleyball season starting soon!

lp1

Negative. Alexa Abner is #15 and yes Aleyx is #12. Not sure of O'Day # though.

NCC kicks off a little NKY action tonite at ND. Just for fun game. Yeah right. There will be more bodies hitting the floor than a WWF match. :thumb:

That should be a good one! I am a big fan of certain girls on both teams. Good luck to both.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCC kicks off a little NKY action tonite at ND. Just for fun game. Yeah right. There will be more bodies hitting the floor than a WWF match. :thumb:

Who won the "just for fun game" tonight between these two titans?

Blame that on a faulty memory . :confused:

Watched Highlands and Ryle tonight in a scrimmage. Highlands has some scrappy girls and are all over the floor. Ryle seemed to be very athletic and played well together. I think Ryle took the Birds but was mainly watching the Frosh on teh other court.

Watched Simon Kenton scrimmage Beechwood and Conner this week. They look to really play well together as a team. Next week they open at Lloyd and then have their home opener against NDA. Big test. I would put SK in as a stong top 4-5 in NKY.