Volleyball season starting soon!

lp1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Cath has a very strong senior team this year. Should be very tough to beat.

Notre Dame, as always, is the big "panda" around here. Much of their talent is in their current junior class so they should be even better next year.

Looks like there may be 2 freshmen starting at NewCath along side 4 seniors .

How is Notre Dame shaping up this year? Is their setter back from her ACL surgery? It would be a shame if she doesn't get to lead that team her senior year.

Notre Dame has nothing to worry about. The current Junior year is VERY strong with Jamie Wulfeck (the greatest middle hitter I have ever seen), as well as libero Leslie Schellhaus. Two great hitters, and I do not know where they will land are Liz Barton (probably outside or middle), and Ashley Robinson (likely right or outside).

In addition a great setter for Team Z, also a senior, is Jenna Schriver. Very, very capable.

I know each of these ladies and they are all great on and off the court.

I dont think anyone ever has to worry about Notre Dame. Never a shortage of talent............this from a die hard TIGER!

Talent is never a question at Notre Dame. Year in and year out, the majority of the better athletes always go there. I would hate to see an accomplished player miss her Senior season due to injury and you can never discount the value of Senior leadership.

Talent is never a question at Notre Dame. Year in and year out, the majority of the better athletes always go there. I would hate to see an accomplished player miss her Senior season due to injury and you can never discount the value of Senior leadership.

I agree, Senior leadership is always important. As is always true at Notre Dame, there are always lots of players ready to lead. Jenna, also a senior. will do a fine job. She is an all around player who is an inspiration to her team. I hope that the other Senior setter who is hurt will also be there as well. From what I hear, both girls have loads of talent. I agree, any player's Senior year is (or should be) the icing on the cake! Good luck to all Seniors! Hope you are all healthy and well.

NDA and NCC will run things in Northern Ky. this year.

In my opinion these two teams will be representing their

regions at the State tourney.

I'd love to see these two teams play in regular season....it could

happen at the LIVT. Are both teams entered into this tournament?

Also, Anyone know when the NCC vs NDA scrimmage is?