July 11, 200818 yr I believe he will be back in uniform, assuming he gets all the hours he needs to be elgible this summer. Why else would he be in summer school and using his counselor like this? http://web.sny.tv/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080710&content_id=1467103&oid=2&vkey=21
July 11, 200818 yr This kid has so much talent. If someone would just point him in the proper direction! Hopefully he won't be hanging out with any of the UofL football players.
July 11, 200818 yr Who knows with DC. If Pitino were to let him back, I wouldn't be completely against it, as it would only make our front court stronger. At the same time, if it remains the way it is now, with him not coming back, I'm perfectly fine with that too.
July 11, 200818 yr DC really is a good guy but it's pretty obvious he's made some pretty dumb choices the past few years. I really hope he makes it back to the team not only to add more depth but because it would show to me that he really is on the right track.
July 15, 200818 yr I heard he might be headed towards Georgetown, thats if the KHSAA allows the move.....
July 15, 200818 yr I heard he might be headed towards Georgetown, thats if the KHSAA allows the move..... :confused:
July 16, 200818 yr It was a said attempt at a joke! Gtown is in the mix for DC according to some important folks in the area!
July 16, 200818 yr Sure enough, sounds like DC will be back for the 2009-2010 season if he can meet certain criteria. Rick's UL version of Scott Padgett. DC Back in '09
July 16, 200818 yr ^ If Scott Padgett were a headache, DC is a severe migrane. Have we not already gone through this "meet my conditions" thing before with Caracter?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.