Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is DC really gone?

Featured Replies

Caracter just hasn't made this easy on himself, talk about a kid with nobody helping him make decisions in life...

 

If he gets through this next year fine and makes it back to the team I will applaud the guy.

Sure enough, sounds like DC will be back for the 2009-2010 season if he can meet certain criteria. Rick's UL version of Scott Padgett.

 

DC Back in '09

 

Based on past history, he will be back just before the Kentucky game.

 

:lol:

  • Author

I still think he will be on next years team.

Based on past history, he will be back just before the Kentucky game.

 

:lol:

 

Not that he'll be needed. :D

Pitino needs to grow a spine...

 

He's too old a dog to be learning new tricks.

^Yep. I'm just glad when he was at UK, I was too young to realize he was the slime ball that he is...

^Yep. I'm just glad when he was at UK, I was too young to realize he was the slime ball that he is...

 

Funny how when said just that back in those days you'd have thought I advocated killing Jesus from the reaction I received from Wildcat fans … :sssh:

Good for Caracter, he has 1 last chance to get himself straightened out at UL. If he don't straighten up now there is no hope for him at UL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.