Johnson Central to play top team in the country.........

I can imagine the tickets being around $10 a head for this game because of fan expectations and I'm sure JC has to pay some sort of price to the Northerns for their trip.

Nah Big Sandy Recc pays for all that. THey sponsor this game

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The football "north of the border" has improved over the past 20 years BUT it is still far behind that of their American counterparts. Their "University" football (and schools) were on par with our high schools and their Junior leagues were comparable to Middle School teams. That was the case years back and I know they have improved and if they were that highly regarded in Canada, they should be a good contest for most any average team here.

I also wish they would play this game on Sat the 6th because I would definately go watch it. I am sure the place will be packed but coul;d you imagine how many people would be there if it was on Saturday when almost no other H.S. football game was being played in KY. See if you can take care of this for me fat-man! Oh yea, I would move to Jhonson Co. but the KHSAA my rule me inellegible. For what you might ask, who knows, they would make up something.....uh......like making me inellegible to live in a house and then I would have to spend a year in a tent...........which would be ok during deer season!:sssh: