Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Way to Early SEC East Predictions!

Featured Replies

You certainly can't say that Florida has fewer ifs than Kentucky.

 

Patterson is good, but for my money Florida still has the best player on the court in Calathes.

Patterson is good, but for my money Florida still has the best player on the court in Calathes.

 

No way...

You certainly can't say that Florida has fewer ifs than Kentucky.

 

Patterson is good, but for my money Florida still has the best player on the court in Calathes.

 

I really do like watching Calathes play and likes what he brings to the court...but it's absurd to say he is a better player than Patterson.

The biggest "if" concerning Florida this season will be how much their last years Freshman class matured. There was a lot of talent on that team that didn't play well together a lot of times last year.

 

I look for UF to be solid next year.

I think "Way too early" would be a better fit. :D

 

That will work as well. :D

Florida should be a pretty solid basketball team this season imo. A lot of "if's" have been brought up on U.K. and U.F..

 

"If... if and butts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas"

"If a frog had wings then he wouldn't....."

 

What I mean is lets wait and throw the thing up come November and play it on the floor :thumb:, everyone is tough this time of year.

  • Author
UK lost more than UF lost in the trio of Bradley, Crawford and Jasper. Speights was a good talent, but I really like Tyus/Parsons filling his spot with more versatility.

 

Add to that Florida has a better recruiting class with guys like Vargas, Shipman and Walker. I'll admit I'm not a fan of what I saw from Kenny Kadji, and I have not seen the Chaney kid.

 

Right now Florida has a better roster while UK has the overall best player in Patterson. It's the reverse of last year, and favors the Gators...

 

:thumb: Gators will have a solid team this year!

  • Author
UK will be better than UF mark it down.

 

:lol: "Mark it down" I've heard that phrase a buch of times! The elgibillity of Liggens will be a major factor for Kentucky!

You certainly can't say that Florida has fewer ifs than Kentucky.

 

Patterson is good, but for my money Florida still has the best player on the court in Calathes.

 

How so? Florida returns a bunch of talented players who were frosh last year. And who struggled last year. In all honesty, both teams have a lot of uncertainty surrounding their program this upcoming season.

 

And I'd be glad to take your money. Send me a PM and I'll let you know my address. I accept cash and/or check only.

You certainly can't say that Florida has fewer ifs than Kentucky.

 

Patterson is good, but for my money Florida still has the best player on the court in Calathes.

 

I think both players are hard to judge because they are so different. I believe its hard to pick one or the other. Although I think Calathes has a lower ceiling than Patterson does. Both teams have way too many question marks. Vargas will hafta come up big for Florida to be very good while Meeks will have to be healthy and either Liggins or Galloway or both will hafta play very good at the point.

I think both players are hard to judge because they are so different. I believe its hard to pick one or the other. Although I think Calathes has a lower ceiling than Patterson does. Both teams have way too many question marks. Vargas will hafta come up big for Florida to be very good while Meeks will have to be healthy and either Liggins or Galloway or both will hafta play very good at the point.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.