Way to Early SEC East Predictions!

GO CATS

Right back at ya. Based on???

Kentucky went 2-1 against the Gators last year, losing the 1st matchup in OT.

UK lost more than UF lost in the trio of Bradley, Crawford and Jasper. Speights was a good talent, but I really like Tyus/Parsons filling his spot with more versatility.

Add to that Florida has a better recruiting class with guys like Vargas, Shipman and Walker. I'll admit I'm not a fan of what I saw from Kenny Kadji, and I have not seen the Chaney kid.

Right now Florida has a better roster while UK has the overall best player in Patterson. It's the reverse of last year, and favors the Gators...

UK lost more than UF lost in the trio of Bradley, Crawford and Jasper. Speights was a good talent, but I really like Tyus/Parsons filling his spot with more versatility.

Add to that Florida has a better recruiting class with guys like Vargas, Shipman and Walker. I'll admit I'm not a fan of what I saw from Kenny Kadji, and I have not seen the Chaney kid.

Right now Florida has a better roster while UK has the overall best player in Patterson. It's the reverse of last year, and favors the Gators...

Seems like a lot of "ifs". If Tyus/Parsons can fill Speights' role, if the freshmen pan out, if this team has matured...

I like UK's chemistry, experience and talent to trump the Gators this year. It's far from the foregone conclusion you want it to appear.

Seems like a lot of "ifs". If Tyus/Parsons can fill Speights' role, if the freshmen pan out, if this team has matured...

I like UK's chemistry, experience and talent to trump the Gators this year. It's far from the foregone conclusion you want it to appear.

I don't "want it" to appear anything. On paper Florida has the better team and UK has the best player.

Let's hear your case for UK without the "ifs". Florida has more talent, and as it stands, a better coach.

I gave my thoughts. Let's hear yours...