Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Way to Early SEC East Predictions!

Featured Replies

1. Tennessee

2. Florida

2. Kentucky

4. Vandy

5. Georgia

6. South Carolina

Georgia

Florida

Tennessee

Kentucky

Vandy

S. Carolina

  • Author
Georgia

Florida

Tennessee

Kentucky

Vandy

S. Carolina

 

Georgia, remember this is a basketball thread, lol.

Georgia, remember this is a basketball thread, lol.

 

Dangit... Wrong forum... Thanks. :D

1. Tennessee

2. Florida

2. Kentucky

4. Vandy

5. Georgia

6. South Carolina

 

I don't see how you think Florida would be ranked ahead of Kentucky.

I don't see how you think Florida would be ranked ahead of Kentucky.

Because they will have the better team...

Because they will have the better team...

 

Eh, I'm not sold on that.

Eh, I'm not sold on that.

Based on???

I 100% agree with the original title of the thread........."Way to Early".

Based on???

 

Right back at ya. Based on???

 

Kentucky went 2-1 against the Gators last year, losing the 1st matchup in OT.

I 100% agree with the original title of the thread........."Way to Early".

 

I think "Way too early" would be a better fit. :D

Right back at ya. Based on???

 

Kentucky went 2-1 against the Gators last year, losing the 1st matchup in OT.

 

UK lost more than UF lost in the trio of Bradley, Crawford and Jasper. Speights was a good talent, but I really like Tyus/Parsons filling his spot with more versatility.

 

Add to that Florida has a better recruiting class with guys like Vargas, Shipman and Walker. I'll admit I'm not a fan of what I saw from Kenny Kadji, and I have not seen the Chaney kid.

 

Right now Florida has a better roster while UK has the overall best player in Patterson. It's the reverse of last year, and favors the Gators...

I'll take UK to win the SEC this season.

UK lost more than UF lost in the trio of Bradley, Crawford and Jasper. Speights was a good talent, but I really like Tyus/Parsons filling his spot with more versatility.

 

Add to that Florida has a better recruiting class with guys like Vargas, Shipman and Walker. I'll admit I'm not a fan of what I saw from Kenny Kadji, and I have not seen the Chaney kid.

 

Right now Florida has a better roster while UK has the overall best player in Patterson. It's the reverse of last year, and favors the Gators...

 

Seems like a lot of "ifs". If Tyus/Parsons can fill Speights' role, if the freshmen pan out, if this team has matured...

 

I like UK's chemistry, experience and talent to trump the Gators this year. It's far from the foregone conclusion you want it to appear.

Seems like a lot of "ifs". If Tyus/Parsons can fill Speights' role, if the freshmen pan out, if this team has matured...

 

I like UK's chemistry, experience and talent to trump the Gators this year. It's far from the foregone conclusion you want it to appear.

I don't "want it" to appear anything. On paper Florida has the better team and UK has the best player.

 

Let's hear your case for UK without the "ifs". Florida has more talent, and as it stands, a better coach.

 

I gave my thoughts. Let's hear yours...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.