Who Wants To Go Shooting?

Run To State

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since there seemed to be some interest in the P&R Forum, I thought I’d see how many BGPers would like to get together for an afternoon of shooting in the near future. Don’t know where or when yet, but just wanted to see who would be interested.

So, who’s in?

Depending on when you decide to do it, I could host it at my farm in Bracken County if you like. Me personally, I'd rather do it in the fall when its not so blooming hot. For those wanting to shoot shotguns, I have a couple of clays throwers mounted and I'm sure we could set up some targets for rifles and pistols. Of course any one from this site attending would be required to sign the appropriate release of liablility forms and you can dang well bet I'll be watching closely how those that I have sparred with on here are aiming their weapons. :D:D:D

Depending on when you decide to do it, I could host it at my farm in Bracken County if you like. Me personally, I'd rather do it in the fall when its not so blooming hot. For those wanting to shoot shotguns, I have a couple of clays throwers mounted and I'm sure we could set up some targets for rifles and pistols. Of course any one from this site attending would be required to sign the appropriate release of liablility forms and you can dang well bet I'll be watching closely how those that I have sparred with on here are aiming their weapons. :D:D:D
Cool! I should have my Sig by then. :thumb:

Scary thought...ain't it? ;)

That sounds great to me. I might have the pump fixed on my shotgun by fall. :banana:

Who's up for waiting for some cooler weather?

This could be one of the better BGP outings in quite some time. :thumb:

The game of choice was going to be ducks, but the only ducks we found were all left wings, so in order to be politically correct we voted to shoot paper targets.:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb:

I don't think you're being fair to paper. :irked:

:lol::thumb:

Can I sell beer at this thing? :D You know me, always looking for a way to make a buck.

I think we're going to have to establish some rules...like, Republicans on this end of the field, Democrats on the other end. :D
The Democrats can have Muskets and swords, the Repulicans can have AK's, AR15's, SKS', Tommyguns, Grenade Launchers..... :devil: