Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rajon Rondo

Featured Replies

Rondo is very athletic and very fast, however he has to develop his jumper. He has improved drastically, but it is still a glaring weakness. I mean, teams don't even guard him.

 

If he were on another team, say a team that did not have three potential hall of famers on it, his offensive woes would be very hurtful.

The kid showed lots of class getting back here for his camp. I'm a Rondo fan now, and I believe he will be in the NBA for a few years with/without a jumper.

Rondo is very athletic and very fast, however he has to develop his jumper. He has improved drastically, but it is still a glaring weakness. I mean, teams don't even guard him.

 

If he were on another team, say a team that did not have three potential hall of famers on it, his offensive woes would be very hurtful.

 

He outplayed his counterpart in pretty much every postseason series this year....

He outplayed his counterpart in pretty much every postseason series this year....

 

And he hit the big shots when they needed him too.

 

He must have a little jumper if KG is willing to pass it to him instead of Pierce or Allen, with the shot clock ready to expire. That scenario came from the Pistons or Lakers series I believe, he hit a 3 in the 4th quarter with the shot clock expiring that helped Boston end up winning that game.

He outplayed his counterpart in pretty much every postseason series this year....

 

I don't know if he outplayed Chauncey Billups...he performed rather well and was playing through injury.

And he hit the big shots when they needed him too.

 

He must have a little jumper if KG is willing to pass it to him instead of Pierce or Allen, with the shot clock ready to expire. That scenario came from the Pistons or Lakers series I believe, he hit a 3 in the 4th quarter with the shot clock expiring that helped Boston end up winning that game.

 

Garnett probably was hitting the open man in green. I don't think he thinks "Oh no Rajon won't be able to hit this." He just probably hit the open man...

Doesn't surprise me at all that he said that. If you really watched him at UK, you could tell he was going to be a fabulous NBA player and that Tubby was holding him back a little.

Garnett probably was hitting the open man in green. I don't think he thinks "Oh no Rajon won't be able to hit this." He just probably hit the open man...

 

I dunno... A lot of teams know their weaknesses and I doubt KG would be passing it to Rondo unless he had confidence in him.

 

Rondo has made great strides from last season to this one.

Doesn't surprise me at all that he said that. If you really watched him at UK, you could tell he was going to be a fabulous NBA player and that Tubby was holding him back a little.

 

 

Little bit more than a little but still right on!

:thumb:

I admire Rondo for skipping the celebration held at Fenway Park, choosing to fly back to Louisville to be at his own camp.

Doc is a great coach, and a great motivator. He really took a special interest in Rondo this year to develop him.

Jim Rome is interviewing Rondo right now from Lexington.

How did that interview go, I am work?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.