Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rajon Rondo

Featured Replies

How did that interview go, I am work?

 

It was fine. Rondo said he likes Billy G and thinks the Cats will have a better season this year.

Rajon is in the perfect situation, hopefully he hangs a few more banners in the Garden in years to come...

I thought it was interesting that UK took out about a third of a page add with a big picture of Rondo. It said somthing along the lines of "The University of KY would like to congratulate former alumn Rajon Rondo on going from one great tradition to another and winning a World Championship". It then said he was the single season steal leader his Freshman year. I thought it was both a classy move and a smart move by KY.

He is going to be a great boost for young recruits wanting to come to UK now.

 

WRONG!

 

Tubby held Rondo back, Rondo left UK because of it. How does that help bring UK recruits?

WRONG!

 

Tubby held Rondo back, Rondo left UK because of it. How does that help bring UK recruits?

 

I'm not referring to Rondo playing at UK.

I'm not referring to Rondo playing at UK.

 

You said he (thread is about Rondo) would be a great boost for young recruits wanting to come to UK.

 

 

If that wasn't what you meant then what did you mean?

You said he (thread is about Rondo) would be a great boost for young recruits wanting to come to UK.

 

 

If that wasn't what you meant then what did you mean?

 

Disregard my quote then.:confused:

I can see where a former UK player winning an NBA championship would be a boost for young recruits.

I think Rondo can help UK. He may have not been a big fan of Tubby Smith, but I am sure he can speak on how great it is to play for such a historic franchise and for some of the best fans in the business. I think he can help UK, won't hurt at least.

WRONG!

 

Tubby held Rondo back, Rondo left UK because of it. How does that help bring UK recruits?

 

Well, who does Tubby coach for now. And it might not bring them in just because Rajon is promoting but it definatly won't hurt...At all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.