Fairview Team Camp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Ashland play Menifee early in the evening? Talk to one of the refs of this game, he said it was a good one, end up with Ashland winning by about 3, is that right?

Ashland only played two games last night. They played Bath County early and Lawrence County late.

I saw Barnhill play every night of the camp and he was very impressive. He did what he wanted to in every game they played. I sat by the referees a couple of nights and he was definitely their favorite topic of conversation.

Ashland only played two games last night. They played Bath County early and Lawrence County late.

Yes, I got confused. Menifee played Russell and Boyd not Ashland. The game I was referring to was against Russell, sorry.

Not exactly. Ashland was up 7 at the end of the thrird period when Coach Hicks decided he did not appreciate the officiating so he took his ball and went to the house.

Bath Co. should be so proud of their Coach... I guess when you bring the "Circus" to town, you always ended up with the CLOWNS!

Saw Bath Co. play and they looked pretty good. Until Hicks got mad and pulled his team off the court and left. I guess some things never change.

I'm confused! Can someone enlighten me.

Bath County had a really good time last year and I'm expecting the same this year.

Saw Bath Co. play and they looked pretty good. Until Hicks got mad and pulled his team off the court and left. I guess some things never change.

He griped about every call that went the other direction. Every trip it's something. He was in midseason form. Metz looked good even with one hand. He'll be a force in his senior campaign. Greenup will have some kids this season and some stability with Fraley and will be better than expected if some of the youth come along and get stronger. Spring Valley from WV were long and pretty solid. Rose Hill was better than I anticipated.