Fairview Team Camp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill will be better than last year's edition! Mike Yerry is the best freshman in the state and will be a load for anyone to guard, Kyle Bush will before the year is out prove to to be the best point guard in the 16th, Gambill will have big year because he will not be subjected to an offense that just revolves aound 2 players, 16th region you better guard this boy from the outside. Ryan W., Malloy and the rest of these very talented underclassmen will improve through out the year and will be a force to deal with come tournament time.

Rose Hill will be better than last year's edition! Mike Yerry is the best freshman in the state and will be a load for anyone to guard, Kyle Bush will before the year is out prove to to be the best point guard in the 16th, Gambill will have big year because he will not be subjected to an offense that just revolves aound 2 players, 16th region you better guard this boy from the outside. Ryan W., Malloy and the rest of these very talented underclassmen will improve through out the year and will be a force to deal with come tournament time.

I agree with some of your comments, but did you see the games? I saw 3 and they didn't win any of them. I'm sorry but, Cameron Hall, Tyler Boyles,both Faulkners, Will Scaggs an a couple of others would disagree about Kyle Bush being the best point guard.:laugh:

All I can say is wow! I think that the Faulkner kid might have something to say about that. As far as Terry goes, he's a solid player. But I wouldn't count on making it out of the district quite yet.

I totally disagree to every comment posted here, yeah Terry is a decent player but not anywhere good enough for best freshman in the state. As for Bush and Gambill you might see there name reach double digits in the box score a couple of times

Edited by Ram
Rule 2

Ethan Faulkner is not only the best point guard in the 16th, but maybe the State of Kentucky. Until then Bush and everyone else is a distant second. Ethan's resume over the last 3 years speaks for itself. Three regional finals and two trips to Rupp Arena running the point and 75 wins. He also has been the 16th Regional MOP the last two years running. Need I say more.....

Ethan Faulkner is not only the best point guard in the 16th, but maybe the State of Kentucky. Until then Bush and everyone else is a distant second. Ethan's resume over the last 3 years speaks for itself. Three regional finals and two trips to Rupp Arena running the point and 75 wins. He also has been the 16th Regional MOP the last two years running. Need I say more.....

:thumb:

I think that FreeAtLast has been alittle over zealous. I think Rose Hill will be able to compete in most if not all of their games. I think Mike Terry, Ryan Whetsel, Corey Gregg and Kyle Bush will be solid contributors this season as freshman and will have well above average high school careers but let's not get the cart before the horse.

Who is coaching Rose Hill?

That's a good question. If they can get Bill Tom Ross to be football coach, maybe they have a shot at getting Paul Patterson to take the basketball job. :D

:thumb::thumb:

Is Rose Hill willing to hire someone without any prior varsity coaching experience or are they looking for a veteran coach?

I know several people interested in the position but they believe that it is already a done deal.

Have them contact Dave Thompson or John Bush.