Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA offseason

Featured Replies

  • Replies 257
  • Views 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard Jefferson going to Milwalkee for Yi Jianlian and Bobby Simmons

According to ESPN:

 

"The Clippers and Sonics have agreed to swap picks as long as the Wolves take O.J. Mayo at No. 3. If Mayo isn't drafted at 3, the deal is off according to two sources close to the information.

 

 

 

With the No. 4 pick, expect the Clippers to take Eric Gordon of Indiana. They've coveted him as the type of dominant scorer they've been looking for.

 

 

 

The Sonics will take Brook Lopez or Jerryd Bayless at No. 7. However it seems Lopez will be the guy."

^ Isn't the Heat still looking to maybe draft Mayo?

Richard Jefferson going to Milwalkee for Yi Jianlian and Bobby Simmons

 

Don't really understand it... Jefferson and Redd might be good but I don't think it gives them a shot at a championship.

 

And now Vince will want out of NJ...

^ Isn't the Heat still looking to maybe draft Mayo?

 

Yeah, but that trade indicates that the Sonics want Mayo. If he is gone they think they can get one of their secondary targets, apparently Lopez or Bayless, at 7.

Don't really understand it... Jefferson and Redd might be good but I don't think it gives them a shot at a championship.

 

And now Vince will want out of NJ...

Vince wants out everywhere he goes. Biggest cancer in the league.

  • Author
Vince wants out everywhere he goes. Biggest cancer in the league.

 

:fight:

Don't really understand it... Jefferson and Redd might be good but I don't think it gives them a shot at a championship.

 

And now Vince will want out of NJ...

 

Wilbon brought this up on PTI which was the first thing I thought of when I heard this trade...LeBron becomes a free agent in two years and the (future) Brooklyn Nets have just cleared cap space and his position. Coincidence?

 

From the Bucks point of view, I will reserve judgement until I see whom they draft. I think if Bayless falls to them, a line up of him, Redd, Jefferson, Villanueva and Bogut gets them into the playoffs and sets them up well for the future to mature together and get better in the east.

^ Isn't the Heat still looking to maybe draft Mayo?

 

Either way, I think the trade goes through.

 

Incidently, if the Heat took Mayo how fast would the Timberwolves call in the Beasley pick? It would be the exact opposite of what happened with the Vikings in football a few years ago.

  • Author

I would love to see Vince play for Jay Z.

Vince wants out everywhere he goes. Biggest cancer in the league.

 

I don't know... He was fine in Toronto until they let McGrady go. He was fine in NJ until they let Kidd go, and he even got over that, and then they let Jefferson go. If he wants to be surrounded by great players what makes him any different than any other player in the league...

  • Author
Vince wants out everywhere he goes. Biggest cancer in the league.

 

Please explain.

  • Author

Jefferson is not worth the $42 Million he will be making over the next 3 seasons.

 

If LeBron don't walk through that door in 2010, this deal will look ridiculous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.