June 18, 200818 yr And it starts. I expect some major trades to go down this summer. At least I hope so.
June 18, 200818 yr Here is a list off them.... http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=2008FreeAgents Boston Celtics Restricted: Tony Allen Unrestricted: P.J. Brown, Sam Cassell, Eddie House, Scot Pollard, James Posey (P) Limited Salary Protection: Leon Powe
June 18, 200818 yr Author The NBA Draft Greg Oden will be making his return (I personally can't wait to see what the big guy has)
June 18, 200818 yr Los Angeles Lakers Restricted: DJ Mbenga, Ronny Turiaf, Sasha Vujacic Unrestricted: Trevor Ariza (P), Chris Mihm (P), Ira Newble Limited Salary Protection: Coby Karl
June 18, 200818 yr Who is the odd man out of the starting lineup or off the team from Odom, Bynum, Gasol?
June 18, 200818 yr I could see the Lakers moving Gasol for some perimiter help if Bynum comes back playing well next year.
June 18, 200818 yr You start all three with Odom at SF... They better get a deadly 3 point shooting PG if they do that.
June 18, 200818 yr Can Odom guard a Pierce, Anthony, etc? Not going to be much of a problem if both are in the East...
June 18, 200818 yr Author I can't wait til the flopper's get penalized. The Spurs will be paying out the wazoo.
June 18, 200818 yr Author Joe Dumars said there will be some changes coming to the Pistons roster. We should here even more about the betting scandal with the refs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.