Open Jobs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Bobby Mullins from Beechwood JV. Someone said Meier who used to coach Villa was interested.

I have heard several things surrounding coach Meier. One thing is for certain, if a school manages to land him it will be a tremendous boost to the program. He took that Villa program to respectable things in his years there. It would be interesting to see what he is capable of at a school with a tad bit larger talent pool.

Nothing smashing Villa's talent at all but the fact that they tend to compete relative to the rest of the small schools given there incredibly small size ( A High School if about 180 boys AND Girls. ) Coaches there definitely need to be commended for a job well done.

Edited by STRIKE3

I heard the same thing, What is up with people telling that he has the job if it is not true.

It is true. Coach Ramsey will do A fine job. I think Tiny was trying to say that it is a mistake to hire Coach Ramsey.

That's what I've been hearing. I hear there's a lot of dissention in the ranks. Although it's been denied, I tend to see the reasoning behind a move.

A move to another school or just out of HS baseball? If so what school does he have his eye on???