Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Jobs

Featured Replies

Is he (Beechwood's coach) going somewhere else???

 

NO !

  • Replies 63
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Coach Brandon Ramsey. Congrats

 

This is a mistake!:rolleyes:

Heard Bobby Mullins from Beechwood JV. Someone said Meier who used to coach Villa was interested.

I heard the same thing, What is up with people telling that he has the job if it is not true.

Heard Bobby Mullins from Beechwood JV. Someone said Meier who used to coach Villa was interested.

 

I have heard several things surrounding coach Meier. One thing is for certain, if a school manages to land him it will be a tremendous boost to the program. He took that Villa program to respectable things in his years there. It would be interesting to see what he is capable of at a school with a tad bit larger talent pool.

 

Nothing smashing Villa's talent at all but the fact that they tend to compete relative to the rest of the small schools given there incredibly small size ( A High School if about 180 boys AND Girls. ) Coaches there definitely need to be commended for a job well done.

Edited by STRIKE3

I heard the same thing, What is up with people telling that he has the job if it is not true.

 

It is true. Coach Ramsey will do A fine job. I think Tiny was trying to say that it is a mistake to hire Coach Ramsey.

Is he (Beechwood's coach) going somewhere else???

 

That's what I've been hearing. I hear there's a lot of dissention in the ranks. Although it's been denied, I tend to see the reasoning behind a move.

That's what I've been hearing. I hear there's a lot of dissention in the ranks. Although it's been denied, I tend to see the reasoning behind a move.

 

A move to another school or just out of HS baseball? If so what school does he have his eye on???

NO !

 

I think you no might be right for a short period, head coach was interested; hasn't decided. Bhs JV coach is not going to Cooper or Boone.

Has anyone heard anything about Bieger leaving Ludlow? I'm hearing he said he wouldn't be back.

Also does anyone know about Campbell's coaching situation? Is their coach still thinking about retiring?

It is true. Coach Ramsey will do A fine job. I think Tiny was trying to say that it is a mistake to hire Coach Ramsey.

 

Sad thing is that nobody else wanted the job

Sad thing is that nobody else wanted the job

 

Best candidate for the job regardless of who had applied. Nobody cares more about BC Baseball than Ramsey. You should know that Kinglion.

Also does anyone know about Campbell's coaching situation? Is their coach still thinking about retiring?

 

Coach Heringer will be back next year for the 6th year.

Sad thing is that nobody else wanted the job

 

What does that say about that program and where it is now?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.