Open Jobs

Neither of these guys are leaving BW. This is wishful thinking on the part of some . I believe any dissension in the ranks just graduated in my opinion . If any goes it may be Mullins, but I am thinking (and hoping ) not.

What kind of dissension was there at Beechwood during the 2008 season. First I've heard of this. I saw a couple of games with Beechwood, I didn't see any issues other than some fielding problems at Highlands. All teams have one of those games once a year. I'm much more in touch with the Colonels.

Edited by STRIKE3
edited for Rule #5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard anything about Bieger leaving Ludlow? I'm hearing he said he wouldn't be back.

As it has been stated Coach Bieger will be taking over at Cooper next year and leaving Ludlow. I would expect Ludlow to move quickly to fill this position. Expect an announcement sometime around Christmas.;):lol:

As it has been stated Coach Bieger will be taking over at Cooper next year and leaving Ludlow. I would expect Ludlow to move quickly to fill this position. Expect an announcement sometime around Christmas.;):lol:

:laugh: Funny but I think the Ludlow administration has probably learned from last years hiring process and will move much quicker this time. Has anyone heard any names who might be interested in this position..Ludlow needs some stability in their baseball program.