Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Jobs

Featured Replies

Neither of these guys are leaving BW. This is wishful thinking on the part of some . I believe any dissension in the ranks just graduated in my opinion . If any goes it may be Mullins, but I am thinking (and hoping ) not.

 

What kind of dissension was there at Beechwood during the 2008 season. First I've heard of this. I saw a couple of games with Beechwood, I didn't see any issues other than some fielding problems at Highlands. All teams have one of those games once a year. I'm much more in touch with the Colonels.

Edited by STRIKE3
edited for Rule #5

  • Replies 63
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard anything about Bieger leaving Ludlow? I'm hearing he said he wouldn't be back.

 

As it has been stated Coach Bieger will be taking over at Cooper next year and leaving Ludlow. I would expect Ludlow to move quickly to fill this position. Expect an announcement sometime around Christmas.;):lol:

As it has been stated Coach Bieger will be taking over at Cooper next year and leaving Ludlow. I would expect Ludlow to move quickly to fill this position. Expect an announcement sometime around Christmas.;):lol:

 

:laugh: Funny but I think the Ludlow administration has probably learned from last years hiring process and will move much quicker this time. Has anyone heard any names who might be interested in this position..Ludlow needs some stability in their baseball program.

I believe Bryan Station still has an opening. The old coach took the Dunbar job.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.