Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Jobs

Featured Replies

What does that say about that program and where it is now?

 

Program is fine. They will contend for the region title next year.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best candidate for the job regardless of who had applied. Nobody cares more about BC Baseball than Ramsey. You should know that Kinglion.

 

Funny how times change. When he left the program, he was trying his best to get kids to leave the program. Now explain to me how that is caring about the "program"

Program is fine. They will contend for the region title next year.

 

Personally, I hope they do, no matter who is coaching.

What does that say about that program and where it is now?

 

Down, Down, Down as bad as I hate to say it.

Word is that Ryle's JV coach has applied for the Varsity Coach at Boone County HS. Is he thinking about stepping down as AD at Ryle and making the move to Boone County HS??

A move to another school or just out of HS baseball? If so what school does he have his eye on???

 

I heard some denials to this but here goes; Bob wants the job at BC, Dave B may be leaving too.

I heard some denials to this but here goes; Bob wants the job at BC, Dave B may be leaving too.

 

Bob Myerhoff or Mullins to BC?

Bob Myerhoff or Mullins to BC?

 

Neither of these guys are leaving BW. This is wishful thinking on the part of some . I believe any dissension in the ranks just graduated in my opinion . If any goes it may be Mullins, but I am thinking (and hoping ) not.

Edited by STRIKE3

I saw on the KHSAA jobs site that Carroll County is looking for a new baseball coach as well as Williamstown.

Cooper Opening - Just to clarify: No one has been hired at Cooper. No one has even been interviewed. Applications have and are still being accepted. Found this out over the weekend.

 

Boone Co Opening: - Several have applied, but the principle is looking for a teacher first. I heard the Ryle JV coach is interested, but Boone may not have a teaching position to fit him.

Cooper Opening - Just to clarify: No one has been hired at Cooper. No one has even been interviewed. Applications have and are still being accepted. Found this out over the weekend.

 

Boone Co Opening: - Several have applied, but the principle is looking for a teacher first. I heard the Ryle JV coach is interested, but Boone may not have a teaching position to fit him.

 

Is Ryle's JV coach the AD at Ryle?

Is Ryle's JV coach the AD at Ryle?

 

I heard he was. I don't know if he has stepped down or would step down if something worked out. Sounds like he is wanting to make some changes in his day to day activites with his interest at Boone.

That is correct. Grants coach took an assistant principal job at the high school and therefore resigned as baseball coach. Head Coaches there can not be admin.

This is what I have heard. He is an assistant principal and Grant County instituted a policy that adminstators cannot be coaches so he cannot be the baseball coach.
That is correct. Grants coach took an assistant principal job at the high school and therefore resigned as baseball coach. Head Coaches there can not be admin.

 

It is not true where a pricipal cannot be a coach. It is up to each buildig administrator. Coach Duncan chose to resign, although I know that the principal does not want the administration coaching,it is not a board policy.

They have hired assistant coach Justin Hollingsworth, he will do a great job and I am glad he has got this opportunity. Good luck to the braves, they lost several great seniors but the rebuilding process will now be under way and I look for the braves to be just fine under Justin. Go braves and good luck coach

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.