Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Jobs

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Bishop Brossart to the list.

 

Will Coach Schweitzer (sp?)--Pitching Coach--get this job?

I also believe the Dunbar job is open.

 

I've also heard this...

 

Anyone know why Mickey Marshall is leaving?

I don't know why he is leaving but this was actually told to me by a very reliable source at the Lexington Hearld that there will be an opening this year at Dunbar.

Cooper is open but I have heard that an announcement could be forthcoming very soon..

 

Do tell!!! Who is getting the job? Is Matt going to pull double duty (AD and Head baseball coach)?

I've also heard this...

 

Anyone know why Mickey Marshall is leaving?

 

Wasn't he suspended for much of this season?

Boyd Co.

 

New Coach Brandon Ramsey. Congrats

I hear through the rumor mill that there may also be an opening in the Tigers' organization in Kenton County. :sssh:

Edited by frankdavis
additional info

I hear through the rumor mill that there may also be an opening in the Tigers' organization in Kenton County. :sssh:

 

 

Does that correspond to the job being filled at Cooper?

 

That's the only way I could see that happening.

I hear through the rumor mill that there may also be an opening in the Tigers' organization in Kenton County. :sssh:

Which level?

Right person for job. He needs to not put as much pressure on the kids to play just one sport. Let the kids enjoy their high school years. You are only in high school 1 time. The kids did not need another coaching change and this will help them.

I hear through the rumor mill that there may also be an opening in the Tigers' organization in Kenton County. :sssh:

 

If so it would be at the JV level .

Couple of openings in the third region

 

Meade County and Daviess County are open.

 

Breckinridge County was open for about an hour until they replaced their head coach with one of the assistants.

I hear through the rumor mill that there may also be an opening in the Tigers' organization in Kenton County. :sssh:

 

Tigers as in Beechwood?:confused:

Tigers as in Beechwood?:confused:

 

Is he (Beechwood's coach) going somewhere else???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.