A Post For My Daughter

Wireman

I hope you guys will indulge me - my 4-year old was watching me make a few posts and she asked me if she could make her first post on BGP. She was attracted to the assortment of smilies, etc. I am going to let her type her first name and some characters (bear with me):

Alexis Elizabeth Wireman

:walk::jump::flame::devil::cry::scared::fight:

Thank you all for allowing my daughter to have her fun!!!

Cute.... Congrats on your little Seahawk's first post!!! Happy Father's Day!

Thanks, she is going to write something for us:

i love my daddy

:D:madman::cool::irked::flame::sssh::rolleyes:

:ylsuper::bunny::argue::mad::dancingpa:banana:

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Congratulations, Alexis, on your first post!

:bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump: :bunny: :jump:

I showed her this post and she loved all the crazy jumping and colors. Thanks!

Alexis is a natural. Let her help you all she wants.

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

She thinks its cool when I tell her I'm actually talking to other people on here. I showed her what others wrote back to what she wrote and she thought that was the coolest thing. Kids are so sweet at those early ages!

She thinks its cool when I tell her I'm actually talking to other people on here. I showed her what others wrote back to what she wrote and she thought that was the coolest thing. Kids are so sweet at those early ages!

I remember when I posted pictures of my son on BGP. He thought that was the best thing ever. Every day he wanted to see how many people viewed the thread and to read the responses. He was 10 at the time, but loved it.

I remember when I posted pictures of my son on BGP. He thought that was the best thing ever. Every day he wanted to see how many people viewed the thread and to read the responses. He was 10 at the time, but loved it.

:thumb::thumb::thumb: