Celtics/Lakers- Game 4 thoughts and predictions

It wasn't a very well played game from either team in game 3. I give the edge to the Celts because they played terrible and still had a chance to win game 3.

Good point and I agree 100%. I'm just concerned about Rondo's injury and how that will affect the pace of the game if he doesn't play.

I think it will definitely slow the pace down. If he doesn't play I give the win to the Lakers. I would like to see LA win just to force more games to be played because I have really enjoyed watching this series.

Same here, I haven't been this excited about the NBA playoffs in several years!

I think it will definitely slow the pace down. If he doesn't play I give the win to the Lakers. I would like to see LA win just to force more games to be played because I have really enjoyed watching this series.

Same here, I haven't been this excited about the NBA playoffs in several years!

Hmmmm looks like the NBA's plan has worked thus far..:fire:

Rondo said he will be playing tonight. I'm sure he'll be fine. It'll be another good game and it'll go back and forth. I think the Celtics win this one tonight, dunno why but I have a feeling that they just will. Kobe will be Kobe, but will probably hit more FT's tonight. Wonder if Odom will decide to show up or not tonight?