Paul Pierce not faking, just tough?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know the headband plays into this in some way, I'm just not sure how yet.

Yeah. Said when he was young he used to sneak into the Forum. I'd like to know how he did it.

"Inglewood always up to no good." -Tupac

I think it all adds up!:sssh:

1. Before the 2000-01 season, Pierce was stabbed 11 times at a Boston nightclub, suffered a collapsed lung and nearly bled to death while staggering to the hospital. Less than two weeks later, he played in Boston's first exhibition game. If the same thing had happened to Vince Carter, he would still be on the injured list seven years later.

2. During the 2002-03 season, Pierce got slammed face-first to the floor by Amare Stoudemire, breaking his two front teeth. Thirty minutes later, he was back playing with a mouthpiece. The following day, he underwent emergency dental surgery for seven hours. The day after that, he played against Portland with a mouthpiece and ended up hitting the game-winner.

What say you now Laker fans, and people in general who said he was faking the injury?

You really shouldn't be taking credit for Bill Simmons' work ... :D

You really shouldn't be taking credit for Bill Simmons' work ... :D

I was going to post the link but the rest of the article was boring...:lol:

I hope people really didn't think I just knew all of this...I like Pierce but not that much! :thumb:

I was going to post the link but the rest of the article was boring...:lol:

I hope people really didn't think I just knew all of this...I like Pierce but not that much! :thumb:

The stuff about Schilling and Kobe was hilarious!

I spent a lot of time in Compton and Inglewood in my year living in LA. Only problem was trying to go to a friends house when the swat team was busting a neighbor in Compton.

Well that, and the time I saw a chick shoot her man in the face as he was leaving the grocery store with another woman...

I spent a lot of time in Compton and Inglewood in my year living in LA. Only problem was trying to go to a friends house when the swat team was busting a neighbor in Compton.

Well that, and the time I saw a chick shoot her man in the face as he was leaving the grocery store with another woman...

Compton's In The House, y'all. :lol: