BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Prep is an understatement, lol...some of these guys are ridiculously overprepared, lol.

I've been playing in a fantasy football league for a couple of years and it was very competitive but this looks like a much more competitive league!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again with this north division junk again. Ill will gladly put my league resume up against (most of) the north division for comparison. I think 4th in all time wins, back to back years in the championship game with only a two point loss (I still hate the cowboys) keeping me for winning both. Im not afraid of the stinking north.

So 32? Wont that cause teams to play each other with the same players?
Yes it could and probilly will happen. I'm working on the schedule. I'm on the fence about playing 6 non-divisional conference games and 2 inter-conference games, or 4 non-divisional conference games and 4 inter-conference games.

Here we go again with this north division junk again. Ill will gladly put my league resume up against (most of) the north division for comparison. I think 4th in all time wins, back to back years in the championship game with only a two point loss (I still hate the cowboys) keeping me for winning both. Im not afraid of the stinking north.

You're the Buffalo Bills of this league... :jump:

:D

I'm your huckleberry. 2 time Champion.

I seem to recall Cdirty winning one too.

The title game travels through the North Division, like it or not, that's how it is. :D

:D

I'm your huckleberry. 2 time Champion.

I seem to recall Cdirty winning one too.

The title game travels through the North Division, like it or not, that's how it is. :D

I guess if I have to remind you, I'm the defending champion...

:lol:

I think our division is the best...:D