Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

Prep is an understatement, lol...some of these guys are ridiculously overprepared, lol.

 

I've been playing in a fantasy football league for a couple of years and it was very competitive but this looks like a much more competitive league!

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here we go again. Another rookie talking smack before the season even starts. Check our your location under your avatar, "in the basement" and that's where you'll stay all year.:D

 

Good One!! :thumb:

Here we go again with this north division junk again. Ill will gladly put my league resume up against (most of) the north division for comparison. I think 4th in all time wins, back to back years in the championship game with only a two point loss (I still hate the cowboys) keeping me for winning both. Im not afraid of the stinking north.

  • Author
So 32? Wont that cause teams to play each other with the same players?
Yes it could and probilly will happen. I'm working on the schedule. I'm on the fence about playing 6 non-divisional conference games and 2 inter-conference games, or 4 non-divisional conference games and 4 inter-conference games.
Here we go again with this north division junk again. Ill will gladly put my league resume up against (most of) the north division for comparison. I think 4th in all time wins, back to back years in the championship game with only a two point loss (I still hate the cowboys) keeping me for winning both. Im not afraid of the stinking north.

 

You're the Buffalo Bills of this league... :jump:

Here we go again with this north division junk again. Ill will gladly put my league resume up against (most of) the north division for comparison. I think 4th in all time wins, back to back years in the championship game with only a two point loss (I still hate the cowboys) keeping me for winning both. Im not afraid of the stinking north.

 

:D

 

I'm your huckleberry. 2 time Champion.

 

I seem to recall Cdirty winning one too.

 

The title game travels through the North Division, like it or not, that's how it is. :D

You're the Buffalo Bills of this league... :jump:

 

:lol: This is going to be a fun league!

Welcome noobies! Prepare yourself for a butt whuppin. :D

Operation Domination is a go!!!!!!!

You're the Buffalo Bills of this league... :jump:

 

Not bad :lol: However Im one of the few that cant get the boot from the league. Whats that called...............oh yeah PAST CHAMPION!

  • Author
Operation Domination is a go!!!!!!!
Not until you roll for draft order.
:D

 

I'm your huckleberry. 2 time Champion.

 

I seem to recall Cdirty winning one too.

 

The title game travels through the North Division, like it or not, that's how it is. :D

 

I guess if I have to remind you, I'm the defending champion...

 

:lol:

Here we go again with this north division junk again. Ill will gladly put my league resume up against (most of) the north division for comparison. I think 4th in all time wins, back to back years in the championship game with only a two point loss (I still hate the cowboys) keeping me for winning both. Im not afraid of the stinking north.

 

I think our division is the best...:D

I think our division is the best...:D

And you are wrong... :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.