Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

Welcome to the new members and good luck this season.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I'm sure DF doesn't know anything about the North's dominance since he's coming from the expansion league.

 

But you're right, the North is the measuring stick for now. :thumb:

 

Always has been. I believe 3 of the 5 champions have come from the North. Time for the other guys to start pulling their weight.

 

:D

Im in the big leagues now! Thanks for the oppurtunity Godot!

I look forward to teaching you all a little about fantasy football ! :D

So if we get all the new teams set sooner than expected, is there a chance the draft could get kicked off earlier?

So if we get all the new teams set sooner than expected, is there a chance the draft could get kicked off earlier?

 

In the past when we were ready ahead of time, we did start the draft early. We just did it without any time limits at all. Then when the date came that the draft would have officially started is when the time limits began.

 

So...yes.

I look forward to teaching you all a little about fantasy football ! :D

 

Here we go again. Another rookie talking smack before the season even starts. Check our your location under your avatar, "in the basement" and that's where you'll stay all year.:D

Here we go again. Another rookie talking smack before the season even starts. Check our your location under your avatar, "in the basement" and that's where you'll stay all year.:D

 

:lol: I've only been around a year, but even I know not to smack talk the originals....:D

:lol: I've only been around a year, but even I know not to smack talk the originals....:D

 

Hey Mustang...I just noticed, you may wanna change your location, lol.

Always has been. I believe 3 of the 5 champions have come from the North. Time for the other guys to start pulling their weight.

 

:D

 

Yeah GT and MJ, get it together.:irked::D

Hey Mustang...I just noticed, you may wanna change your location, lol.

 

Na, they let them win....Anyways, it's still a great time to be a Boston sports fans. :lol:

Na, they let them win....Anyways, it's still a great time to be a Boston sports fans. :lol:

 

Well the latter is definitely true, lol.

Yeah GT and MJ, get it together.:irked::D

 

Don't worry baby...I got ya this year, lol.

I need to prep before I enter this draft!

I need to prep before I enter this draft!

 

Prep is an understatement, lol...some of these guys are ridiculously overprepared, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.