BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm sure DF doesn't know anything about the North's dominance since he's coming from the expansion league.

But you're right, the North is the measuring stick for now. :thumb:

Always has been. I believe 3 of the 5 champions have come from the North. Time for the other guys to start pulling their weight.

:D

So if we get all the new teams set sooner than expected, is there a chance the draft could get kicked off earlier?

In the past when we were ready ahead of time, we did start the draft early. We just did it without any time limits at all. Then when the date came that the draft would have officially started is when the time limits began.

So...yes.

I look forward to teaching you all a little about fantasy football ! :D

Here we go again. Another rookie talking smack before the season even starts. Check our your location under your avatar, "in the basement" and that's where you'll stay all year.:D

Here we go again. Another rookie talking smack before the season even starts. Check our your location under your avatar, "in the basement" and that's where you'll stay all year.:D

:lol: I've only been around a year, but even I know not to smack talk the originals....:D