Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

I’d like to welcome the new members to the BGP Fantasy Football League. They are:

 

 

00Rocket28

1996

Ballaholic

Baseballguy

Da champ

FairFan

Go Cats

PutMeInCoach

Nkysportsblog

Sumoroyal

UKPat02

 

 

Please make sure that you stop by the league site a get familiar with the rules. The same goes for anyone that has not done so yet this year.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Who's in which conference?
They will "roll" for picking order and the person that picks first will have their choice of the 11 vacant teams. Which ever team they choose will determine whit conference they are in.

Thanks...It's on.

Godot...I sent you a PM, but I didn't remember if I asked when you needed our team names by.

They will "roll" for picking order and the person that picks first will have their choice of the 11 vacant teams. Which ever team they choose will determine whit conference they are in.

 

So there are two conferences now? 32 teams in this one league competing against each other? Is that right? This is going to take talent to win!

This probably just turned into the most competitive fantasy football league on the planet, lol.

  • Author
So there are two conferences now? 32 teams in this one league competing against each other? Is that right? This is going to take talent to win!
Yes, that is right
  • Author
Godot...I sent you a PM, but I didn't remember if I asked when you needed our team names by.
You can take a few days to think about it. I would need them until you pick you team.

Welcome and good luck! The Jailcats always welcome some fresh competition.

Word to the wise: Don't join the Shelby Division. You'll notice the three playoff teams.....

You act like the North Division isn't always a top contender, lol...except last year.

 

Welcome new players.

You act like the North Division isn't always a top contender, lol...except last year.

 

Welcome new players.

 

:lol: I'm sure DF doesn't know anything about the North's dominance since he's coming from the expansion league.

 

But you're right, the North is the measuring stick for now. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.