Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

And you are wrong... :banana:

 

Nuh-uh. You are. :lol:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Operation Domination is a go!!!!!!!

 

Not until you roll for draft order.
And he still hasn't rolled so we can get this show on the road. Then again, he hasn't opened the PM I sent him last night with the directions for how to do it.
And he still hasn't rolled so we can get this show on the road. Then again, he hasn't opened the PM I sent him last night with the directions for how to do it.

 

Not a good start. :eek:

Kick him out....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

I guess if I have to remind you, I'm the defending champion...

 

:lol:

 

Are you sure? It seems like such a long time ago.;)

And he still hasn't rolled so we can get this show on the road. Then again, he hasn't opened the PM I sent him last night with the directions for how to do it.

 

You gave to much time on the deadlines. ;)

 

But seriously, we should already be to the June 25th deadline by now.

 

17 June – Expansion Teams should be set

 

21 June – 8:00 PM CST ~ Expansion Teams to be completed rolling for team picking order

 

25 June – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for Expansion Teams to pick teams

  • Author
You gave to much time on the deadlines. ;)

 

But seriously, we should already be to the June 25th deadline by now.

 

17 June – Expansion Teams should be set

 

21 June – 8:00 PM CST ~ Expansion Teams to be completed rolling for team picking order

 

25 June – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for Expansion Teams to pick teams

I realize that, but I didn't expect everything to happen as quick as it did to get us ready to pick the expanion teams.
I realize that, but I didn't expect everything to happen as quick as it did to get us ready to pick the expanion teams.

 

I think everyone is chomping at the bit to get started.

I just did my roll, sorry it's beena busy week at work. Why is everyone so anxious to lose:confused:

Past Champions

2003: Richmond nWo Outsiders (11-6) - Championship Page

2004: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (14-3) - Championship Page

2005: Auxier RiverRats (10-6) - Championship Page

2006: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (11-5) - Championship Page

2007: Louisville Legends (13-3) - Championship Page

 

That's right...even years are owned by the Mean Machine:ylsuper:

Most Points in a Game

145 - Ga. St Prison Mean Machine - 2004 Week 13

 

Most Points to lose a Game

144 - Kentucky Blackcats - 2004 Week 13

 

Most Points in a Game (Two Teams)

289; Ga. St Prison Mean Machine145, Kentucky Blackcats 144 - 2004 Week 13

 

:ylsuper:

Most Points in a Game

145 - Ga. St Prison Mean Machine - 2004 Week 13

 

Most Points to lose a Game

144 - Kentucky Blackcats - 2004 Week 13

 

Most Points in a Game (Two Teams)

289; Ga. St Prison Mean Machine145, Kentucky Blackcats 144 - 2004 Week 13

 

:ylsuper:

I hate you... :fight:

Past Champions

2003: Richmond nWo Outsiders (11-6) - Championship Page

2004: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (14-3) - Championship Page

2005: Auxier RiverRats (10-6) - Championship Page

2006: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (11-5) - Championship Page

2007: Louisville Legends (13-3) - Championship Page

 

That's right...even years are owned by the Mean Machine:ylsuper:

 

2005 what great memories. Started out 0-4 ,needed a last week win to get the eight seed and then walked through the 1,2 and 3 seeds to win it all :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.