2009 10th Region Boys Basketball Tournament

I saw on Brossart's website earlier that it is "official" that it will be hosted by the 37th District in the new NKU Bank of KY Center.

What is everyone's thoughts on this being held in NKY.

I think it is awesome and I think it will be well supported by both 9th & 10th

Region fans wanting to see some great games. Remember the Sweet 16 Finals

were from both regions.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw on Brossart's website earlier that it is "official" that it will be hosted by the 37th District in the new NKU Bank of KY Center.

What is everyone's thoughts on this being held in NKY.

I think it is awesome and I think it will be well supported by both 9th & 10th

Region fans wanting to see some great games. Remember the Sweet 16 Finals

were from both regions.

The Mason fans won't like it too much, it'll be about like it was this year. :D

It's a long drive for us down in the 40th but it's the neutral court that we've all been wanting. I'm up for it.:thumb:

It is a very nice facility also.

I hope it is held there at least 2 out of the 4 year rotation.

I have friends in Mason County that won't be to happy if they only get to host it once every four years but I am excited about the possibilities.

I mentioned this last year and alot of posters said this would never happen.

I think it is wonderful! I knew this would happen. The big question though is, where will it be for the 2009-2010 season? It will be the 38th district's turn to host. Will they go back to Mason Co.? Should be interesting to see. It should be interesting to see what the people of Maysville have to say about the decision to host it at NKU this year. They are going to go through "hosting" withdrawl. :lol:

Story I am hearing from Campbell County is that not only will it be played there, but that the last game will be a 10th Region 9th Region double header, where they don't even have to clear the gym!!!

:banana:

I think it is wonderful! I knew this would happen. The big question though is, where will it be for the 2009-2010 season? It will be the 38th district's turn to host. Will they go back to Mason Co.? Should be interesting to see. It should be interesting to see what the people of Maysville have to say about the decision to host it at NKU this year. They are going to go through "hosting" withdrawl. :lol:

Great question! If it is as succesful as I think it will be I would hope the 38th follows suit. I can see alot of lobbying going on soon for each place to host!:thumb:

You can say what you want about our friends in Maysville, they run a class tournament, and I don't blame them for wanting to host in their school. I think this will give our athletes a new perspective and something to look forward to for many years.

Story I am hearing from Campbell County is that not only will it be played there, but that the last game will be a 10th Region 9th Region double header, where they don't even have to clear the gym!!!

This will be awesome if true! I am a big fan of both 9th & 10th region basketball. Close to the airport for college coaches also.

Great question! If it is as succesful as I think it will be I would hope the 38th follows suit. I can see alot of lobbying going on soon for each place to host!:thumb:

I agree with you, I would think your PC team would want it there. Not sure about the other three.

You can say what you want about our friends in Maysville, they run a class tournament, and I don't blame them for wanting to host in their school. I think this will give our athletes a new perspective and something to look forward to for many years.

I didn't say anything bad about anyone in Maysville. I have A LOT of friends in Maysville and yes, they put on tournaments unlike no one else. I'm just glad to see the 10th Region Boys tournament move around like other regions in the state.

:laugh: Better check out the potties....:lol:

:dancingpaShould be some great basketball with the 9th and 10th together. Any dates as to the days it will be held? I personally loved the Saturday and Sunday afternoon games.

Neutral site is the only way to go. Long trip for us Card fans. but we will be there.

This will be awesome if true! I am a big fan of both 9th & 10th region basketball. Close to the airport for college coaches also.

Place holds over 9000, how would that be for atmosphere. Might be better than the finals of the sweet sixteen? Probably not, but it will be great!!!