Bluegrass Championship 2008 June 21-24

The went 3-0 in their pool. Beat Franklin County 51-48 (made up for 3-point loss to them Monday at Madison Central) and beat Danville and Simon Kenton handily as did Franklin County.

Thanks and would appreciate any more information about Mason in the tourney.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin County over Fern Creek by 28. Scott County in progress against Lincoln Cty...up big. Mason plays 4 or 4:30 at Franklin County, not sure the opponent. Franklin County and Scott County meet at 7:30PM.

Franklin County over Fern Creek by 28. Scott County in progress against Lincoln Cty...up big. Mason plays 4 or 4:30 at Franklin County, not sure the opponent. Franklin County and Scott County meet at 7:30PM.

Someone give an update of the FC vs SC game when it's over please.

Scott Co 77-67

Two point game starting 4th

Differential in the end was foul shots as Vance Hall fouled out and FC started fouling with a minute to go. Scott Co had all their players and FC was short benched w/o Deron Hicks. Ryan Conner played but has been on the baseball diamond. This was only his 3rd time touching a basketball since the end of the season.

If little middle of the pack FC with a short bench can compete with SC there will many others in the 11th that can.

If Euton and Jackson remain ineligible, SC may be in trouble as many of the upperclassmen to be have quit. That is the word on the street.

How did Mason do?

Differential in the end was foul shots as Vance Hall fouled out and FC started fouling with a minute to go. Scott Co had all their players and FC was short benched w/o Deron Hicks. Ryan Conner played but has been on the baseball diamond. This was only his 3rd time touching a basketball since the end of the season.

If little middle of the pack FC with a short bench can compete with SC there will many others in the 11th that can.

If Euton and Jackson remain ineligible, SC may be in trouble as many of the upperclassmen to be have quit. That is the word on the street.

Scott Co can be beaten with or without Euton/Jackson IMO.

Agreed, but i think they could be in a world of hurtin' without these two when the season comes around.

I agree...I think they've received too much hype IMO. Sure they'll be good but I think some are underestimating just how good some of the other top teams in the state are going to be as well.

Word I have is Mason County lost by 10 to Jeffersontown.

That sounds about right. GRC beat Perry Co. Central by 10 and then lost to North Hardin by 5 without Stenzel playing. If they would have beaten North Hardin they would of played Scott Co. The Semis and Finals are today and should be going on right now.