Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

As a reminder for the current players(not that you need reminding) and to inform the new people, what makes this league(s) so fun is the participation level, interaction between true fantasy football fans and the smack talk between members.

 

This is not a yahoo league where in some cases you can set your lineup for the year and forget about it. How boring is that?

 

If you can't be an active(weekly/daily) participant and stay up to date on transactions and trade offers and defending your team's good name, then I would suggest another league might be better for you.

 

 

And you must get used to NamecipS and myself in the championship game:lol: Wait, I missed the playoffs last year:sssh:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Setting your lineup and forgeting about it will result in a zero score, as some found out last year.

As some found out repeatedly.

Wait, I missed the playoffs last year:sssh:

 

Me too:cry:

 

 

Fluke's happen. I plan to return to being the King of the Hill and not the sewer sludge at the bottom.

I'll be glad to test my football luck against my fellow BGPer's. I'd consider it an honor if you'll have me.

  • Author

Everyone has checked in. We have 11 new openings.

I want in, I sent someone a msg on friday about it

  • Author
I want in..

 

I want in, I sent someone a msg on friday about it

 

You are both on the list of names being considered

You are both on the list of names being considered

 

Am I being considered too?:D

I'd love a chance to redeem myself after last year's bad luck.

  • Author
I'd love a chance to redeem myself after last year's bad luck.
We have more then enough Applicants to cover the 11 open spots. But you can try to get back in next year. You would be almost to shoe in to be at the top of the list of people getting back in.
  • Author
You are both on the list of names being considered

 

Am I being considered too?:D
I'm sure I phrased that wrong in some way, but I have no idea how. ;)

Godot runs a great league...by far the best fantasy league I've ever been a part of.

I'm sure I phrased that wrong in some way, but I have no idea how. ;)

 

No, you didn't, I was just being funny. Not sure it worked.:lol:

  • Author
No, you didn't, I was just being funny. Not sure it worked.:lol:
I still had the fog in my head from just getting up and wasn't sure I hadn't goofed, again ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.