Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

We have ten openings for the league this year.

 

If you haven’t already contacted me, post here or send me a PM to be added to the list of names to be considered.

 

Applicants will be chosen by a committee of the guru, myself, and four league members.

 

Applicants should be named by 17 June.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have ten openings for the league this year.

 

If you haven’t already contacted me, post here or send me a PM to be added to the list of names to be considered.

 

Applicants will be chosen by a committee of the guru, myself, and four league members.

 

Applicants should be named by 17 June.

 

I don't know if you have added me but I am interested.

I can tell those who haven't particpated in this league. Godot does the best job of anyone running the fantasy leagues. It is a lot of fun.

I already PMed you, but I'm love to try it again. I was in the expansion league last year and really enjoyed it. I just missed the playoffs, so I'd love another crack at it to redeem myself. :thumb:

I can tell those who haven't particpated in this league. Godot does the best job of anyone running the fantasy leagues. It is a lot of fun.

 

By far the best league I've ever been in. :thumb:

Its a very competitve, well ran, and lots of fun talking trash to each other...politely, lol.

I don't know why anyone would want to join this league. They have no chance of winning with me and Neerfan in it. :D

Its a very competitve, well ran, and lots of fun talking trash to each other...politely, lol.

With that avatar is there something you need to tell us MJ??? :walk:

With that avatar is there something you need to tell us MJ??? :walk:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Sorry, but that absolutely cracked me up. :thumb:

With that avatar is there something you need to tell us MJ??? :walk:

 

lol Tim McGraw is my all-time favorite celebrity and I saw him in concert two weeks ago at Riverbend?

lol Tim McGraw is my all-time favorite celebrity and I saw him in concert two weeks ago at Riverbend?

Couldn't find a picture that didn't include an open denim jacket and human sweater??? :p

Couldn't find a picture that didn't include an open denim jacket and human sweater??? :p

 

:lol:

Couldn't find a picture that didn't include an open denim jacket and human sweater??? :p

 

Its the only one that I could find last nice that fit the size and pixels, lol. I will get a new picture, but I will need to ask someone in the GD forum to size it up and do whatever it is I gotta do to use it, lol. Just for you GT.

Its the only one that I could find last nice that fit the size and pixels, lol. I will get a new picture, but I will need to ask someone in the GD forum to size it up and do whatever it is I gotta do to use it, lol. Just for you GT.

I did this for YOU MJ... :D

Alright, back on topic. Who thinks they can challenge the Banklick Swampgas?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.