Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw him in concert two weeks ago at Riverbend

 

I was there...was that you the puked all over the lady in front of us?:lol:

Alright, back on topic. Who thinks they can challenge the Banklick Swampgas?

 

Minor leagues compare to the Big Show

I was there...was that you the puked all over the lady in front of us?:lol:

 

Haha, no that was definitely not me. I was having a very good time, but there was no throwing up, lol.

I can tell those who haven't particpated in this league. Godot does the best job of anyone running the fantasy leagues. It is a lot of fun.

 

:thumb: I have been around for years, and this year is the first time I have been able to get in it. Without even being in this league yet, I can second that statement.

I loved the league last year, it was a great experience.

I don't know why anyone would want to join this league. They have no chance of winning with me and Neerfan in it. :D

 

You've got that right.

I don't know why anyone would want to join this league. They have no chance of winning with me and Neerfan in it. :D

Pshhh. You really had to fight for it last year having LT and all didn't ya.... ;)

Pshhh. You really had to fight for it last year having LT and all didn't ya.... ;)

I did my usual. Made it to the finals and choked. :lol:

  • Author

The list of applicants at this time

 

1996

Baseballguy

bigblueinsanity

FairFan

Go Cats

Nkysportsblog

PutMeInCoach

UKPat02

The list of applicants at this time

 

1996

Baseballguy

bigblueinsanity

FairFan

Go Cats

Nkysportsblog

PutMeInCoach

UKPat02

 

As a reminder for the current players(not that you need reminding) and to inform the new people, what makes this league(s) so fun is the participation level, interaction between true fantasy football fans and the smack talk between members.

 

This is not a yahoo league where in some cases you can set your lineup for the year and forget about it. How boring is that?

 

If you can't be an active(weekly/daily) participant and stay up to date on transactions and trade offers and defending your team's good name, then I would suggest another league might be better for you.

 

  • Author
As a reminder for the current players (not that you need reminding) and to inform the new people, what makes this league(s) so fun is the participation level, interaction between true fantasy football fans and the smack talk between members.

 

This is not a yahoo league where in some cases you can set your lineup for the year and forget about it. How boring is that?

 

If you can't be an active(weekly/daily) participant and stay up to date on transactions and trade offers and defending your team's good name, then I would suggest another league might be better for you.

 

Well said
  • Author
This is not a yahoo league where in some cases you can set your lineup for the year and forget about it. How boring is that?
Setting your lineup and forgeting about it will result in a zero score, as some found out last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.