BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2008 – Now taking Applications

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell those who haven't particpated in this league. Godot does the best job of anyone running the fantasy leagues. It is a lot of fun.

:thumb: I have been around for years, and this year is the first time I have been able to get in it. Without even being in this league yet, I can second that statement.

The list of applicants at this time

Baseballguy

bigblueinsanity

FairFan

Go Cats

Nkysportsblog

PutMeInCoach

UKPat02

As a reminder for the current players(not that you need reminding) and to inform the new people, what makes this league(s) so fun is the participation level, interaction between true fantasy football fans and the smack talk between members.

This is not a yahoo league where in some cases you can set your lineup for the year and forget about it. How boring is that?

If you can't be an active(weekly/daily) participant and stay up to date on transactions and trade offers and defending your team's good name, then I would suggest another league might be better for you.

As a reminder for the current players (not that you need reminding) and to inform the new people, what makes this league(s) so fun is the participation level, interaction between true fantasy football fans and the smack talk between members.

This is not a yahoo league where in some cases you can set your lineup for the year and forget about it. How boring is that?

If you can't be an active(weekly/daily) participant and stay up to date on transactions and trade offers and defending your team's good name, then I would suggest another league might be better for you.

Well said

Setting your lineup and forgeting about it will result in a zero score, as some found out last year.