3 Doors Down, Finger Eleven & Hinder concert

ScarHeel

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you not like 3 Doors Down there a really good band.:ylsuper:

They sound just like Nickleback a lot of other bands. And their songs are all pretty much the same.

I like a lot of music, but I hate 3 Doors Down, Nickleback, Hinder (especially Hinder) etc...

Might try to make it..really like 3 Doors Down! By the way..anyone know if Steve Winwood is coming anywhere NEAR here. His new album is great!!

He will be with Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers in...

Bristow, VA

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Cincinnati, OH

• 3 months later...

Well just ignore the above post...:madman: :fight: :irked:

It looks like that concert has been Postponed. The lead singer has laryngitis...Sissy!

http://www.3doorsdown.com/shows.aspx

I just happened to look on 3 Doors Down's MySpace & saw were the show has been canceled. It also says the show is canceled on their official website listed above. I called East Ky Expo Center but at this time in the evening they have their answering service on. The first thing they mentioned was how 3 Doors Down was going to be there. They didn't mention anything about how the concert was postponed. Just to make sure, because I don't want to believe it, I'm going to call them tomorrow to talk to a "real" person. Al though I'm sure it really is postponed, I just hate to hear it. The only bright side to the whole thing is that it's "Postponed" & not Canceled, meaning they should come back to Pikeville to do the show sometime before the end of the year.

Well just ignore the above post...:madman: :fight: :irked:

It looks like that concert has been Postponed. The lead singer has laryngitis...Sissy!

http://www.3doorsdown.com/shows.aspx

I just happened to look on 3 Doors Down's MySpace & saw were the show has been canceled. It also says the show is canceled on their official website listed above. I called East Ky Expo Center but at this time in the evening they have their answering service on. The first thing they mentioned was how 3 Doors Down was going to be there. They didn't mention anything about how the concert was postponed. Just to make sure, because I don't want to believe it, I'm going to call them tomorrow to talk to a "real" person. Al though I'm sure it really is postponed, I just hate to hear it. The only bright side to the whole thing is that it's "Postponed" & not Canceled, meaning they should come back to Pikeville to do the show sometime before the end of the year.

I had tickets to the concert and just found out late last night. I call the expo center and got no answer. I e-mailed them and did get a response. They told me to listen to the media for updates. And it was postponed. :mad:

All three of these bands are just far too commercial for me, and commercial rocks just not my thing. Not knocking anyone who is going by any means but this is just the type of show I cannot pay money for. But I'm the type of person that says if its on the radio then your probably not a good band, unless of course it is like a classic rock station or a legitimate alt. station or something of that nature. So to rephrase, if your band is coming on the radio after Shakira, then I'm probably not listening. Thank God for XM, Sirius, Ipods, and of course you can never beat the cd player.

I'm not to picky when it comes to music. I don't even listen to the radio (FM or Satellite) so I don't really see it as commercial. I mean of course it is commercial but to my ears it's not. The only music I listen to is what I burn to CD's. I might get on Launch.com, CDnow.com, etc. to see what "hot" songs are out but that's the only way I find out. I HATE the radio. In other news, I do dislike Hinder way more than the other 2 bands.