3 Doors Down, Finger Eleven & Hinder concert

ScarHeel

I was pretty upset when I heard about this this morning...

When someone gets the info on when it will be rescheduled, please post.

I emailed EKY Expo & they said "Adam from 3 Doors Down has a Dr. appointment today to find out when he can go back on stage. After that, we'll be notified of the new date.

I'm hoping that we'll know something by the end of the week."

^That was yesterday...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed EKY Expo & they said "Adam from 3 Doors Down has a Dr. appointment today to find out when he can go back on stage. After that, we'll be notified of the new date.

I'm hoping that we'll know something by the end of the week."

^That was yesterday...

I can't put too much stock in their reply while knowing that 3 Doors Down doesn't have a member named Adam. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Concert has been rescheduled for December 9th... Not sure about support acts, but their myspace blog leads me to believe that Switchfoot will be there. Anyone know anything additional?

:dancingpa

Eastern Ky Expo site still has Finger Eleven with them.

:dancingpa

Eastern Ky Expo site still has Finger Eleven with them.

Yeah, the poster has Hinder on there too... I just wonder if that was just assumed by them or if it's official. I can't find any press releases mentioning Hinder and Finger Eleven, and they don't have the updated shows on their tour dates.

Yeah, the poster has Hinder on there too... I just wonder if that was just assumed by them or if it's official. I can't find any press releases mentioning Hinder and Finger Eleven, and they don't have the updated shows on their tour dates.

Check that site up there out. It doesn't say anything about Hinder or Finger 11.

Defintely sucks. I am also wonder how they will handle the Cincy show. How are they going to swap out tickets considering the original show was at Riverbend and now they are listing the new show at US Bank Arena. I have two sets of tickets, 2 in the PIT and 2 in section 100 so I will be REAL interested in how this plays out!!