Brandon Housely To Holmes

It sure seems easier for the inner city schools to get in transfers without a problem from the state. I guess moving from one apartment to another is technically establishing new residency, but then why isn't moving from a house to an apartment establishing residency?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I called this a few weeks ago, was just wrong about the location. Instead of getting a Cincy transfer they got Housley.

As stated before, this isn't that big of a deal though considering he already lived in the Covington area.

Will make an already loaded Holmes team even more deep and talented. I think he'll fit in to the Holmes system a lot better than Newport's. Having JJ, RJ, Pittman, Riley around him will really help his game flourish. Let's just hope he buys in to the "Team" comcept already established at Holmes.

BTW, is this kid a junior or senior to be?

Edited by Eta Rho

I believe I called this a few weeks ago, was just wrong about the location. Instead of getting a Cincy transfer they got Housley.

I think there's a big differnece in possibly a couple of kids from Cincy which was shot down by LABS and Housley.

I think there's a big differnece in possibly a couple of kids from Cincy which was shot down by LABS and Housley.

Just saying I had heard Holmes was getting a transfer or two and they indeed did. Housley will be a big contributor and will be able to make an impact on the Holmes program whether it be off the bench or as a starter.

Just saying I had heard Holmes was getting a transfer or two and they indeed did. Housley will be a big contributor and will be able to make an impact on the Holmes program whether it be off the bench or as a starter.

Something for NKY to think about.....I've been talking to a lot of Holmes people lately and it looks like the rumor is true that they're getting 2, (possibly 3) transfers next year to go along with an already good core of Pittman, Johnson brothers, Arnold, and Riley.

One from Woodward, one from Taft, and another (didn't hear where he is from), is getting recruited by Wisconsin.

Don't know the positions but I know the one from Taft is a tall PG.

Housley didn't go to Woodward or Taft. If he's being recruited by Wisconsin I'd be shocked.

Housley didn't go to Woodward or Taft. If he's being recruited by Wisconsin I'd be shocked.

Just passing along information I had gotten from not only players on the current Holmes roster but also their AAU coach and several parents. Guess they were wrong as was I for saying it was official.

Either way that has nothing to do with this thread considering its about Brandon Housley transferring and not a post someone made in the past.

Coach Henley e-mailed back and confirmed that he has transferred. He has NOT been declared elgible yet. That will probably happen in January, given the past history of those who approve these sort of things.:lol:

Coach Henley e-mailed back and confirmed that he has transferred. He has NOT been declared elgible yet. That will probably happen in January, given the past history of those who approve these sort of things.:lol:

Doesn't Housley also play football? I know he does track outside of basketball so I'd assume he'll be given a ruling before the start of next school year so he can be eligible for football as well. (If he chooses to play)

He might have been staying with a relative five minutes away in Newport.

I have no idea what his situation is, but I hope he is eligible. Some of the kids in Covington are forced to do things like stay w/ a relative in Newport b/c they have no other choice. The same for kids that live in Covington and go to Ohio b/c that's where they have family they can live w/. Some of these kids are lucky just to have a roof over their heads w/ any family.

Just passing along information I had gotten from not only players on the current Holmes roster but also their AAU coach and several parents. Guess they were wrong as was I for saying it was official.

Either way that has nothing to do with this thread considering its about Brandon Housley transferring and not a post someone made in the past.

Actually you said you called it a few weeks back, but you actually called 3 Ohio transfers.

You're right the fact that he transfered has nothing to do w/ in the past saying they were coming from Ohio, and w/ kids who knows where they end up. Hopefully for Housley's sake he's eligible and buys into the Holmes system that they have going right now. Good luck to him and to Holmes.