• Lakers in 7
    • Celtics in 7

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sure that many will agree with me, but I didn't watch one single game throughout the regular NBA seasons, but I sure do enjoy watching playoff basketball. I watched just about every semi-final game and plan to try and do the same for finals.

Not a huge fan of the NBA ever since the Bulls era of the 90's, but I will say it is nice to watch real basketball in the Playoffs.

The Lakers are 34-7 in the games Gasol has played.

The Laker's are younger, deeper, fresher, more versatile, more experianced & just overall Better than the Celts. Can't wait to see what kind of games Kobe has...

There is a stark contrast in that it seems the Lakers are peaking at the right time, while Boston may have peaked too soon.

The Celtics played with more intensity and urgency than anyone else during the regular season, but since the playoffs have started, teams are matching their intensity and they haven't looked as good. Boston has lost 8 games since the playoffs started (12-8)...it was January 27, 42 games into the season before they lost their 8th game during the regular season.

The Lakers are 34-7 in the games Gasol has played.

The Laker's are younger, deeper, fresher, more versatile, more experianced & just overall Better than the Celts. Can't wait to see what kind of games Kobe has...

:thumb:

Maybe the Celtics will prove me wrong. It won't be the first time...

But, I still say the Lakers will take this series in 5 games.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope the Laker win tonight and then game 7 to rip the hearts out of the Chowder Nation. Nothing bothers me more than the Bandwagon jumping in Boston.

You positive it's a bandwagon or just hoping they win because people don't like the Lakers?

How many people do you think were Celtic fans last year honestly?

Well I'm sure that not a lot admitted it, but I can usually tell who bandwagon people are. They usually don't know anything about the team from the year before, or any of the history.

I'm sure the Celtics have a lot of bandwagon fans, or fans of KG or Allen that have switched to the Celtics...

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's hard to tell a bandwagon person at this time because it's the Finals, unless they come out and say they love the Celticd and always have, but know nothing about them.

How many people do you think were Celtic fans last year honestly?

For the finals, I dug out an old hat from the last championship. I have been sporting my "Sweet 16" hat for a couple of weeks now. It is over 20 years old. I am not a bandwagon fan. Anyone who reads my post's knows my teams are The Buckeyes, the Browns, and the Celtics. I think there are some older people who are happy to see the Celtics enjoying some success, again. I wouldn't call them bandwagon. Just casual fans who are excited that their team is doing well.

For the finals, I dug out an old hat from the last championship. I have been sporting my "Sweet 16" hat for a couple of weeks now. It is over 20 years old. I am not a bandwagon fan. Anyone who reads my post's knows my teams are The Buckeyes, the Browns, and the Celtics. I think there are some older people who are happy to see the Celtics enjoying some success, again. I wouldn't call them bandwagon. Just casual fans who are excited that their team is doing well.

I never said you were.