2008 Boyle County

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo just pays the "bills" and with the economy, no telling when that will dry up. We will know more about the turf after next QB club meeting. We are hoping everyone has your attitude about donating. A little from a lot of people will go a long way to getting to our goal. Spread the word please.

Why don't they hit up Eddie Montgomery for the money and name the turf after him? Seriously, you know there are enough people associated with this team that putting turf on that field shouldn't be a big problem.

Why don't they hit up Eddie Montgomery for the money and name the turf after him? Seriously, you know there are enough people associated with this team that putting turf on that field shouldn't be a big problem.

His money is going to Mercer Co. since Boyle Co./Danville wouldn't zone the land for His Restaurant,that he is now opening in Harrodsburg...:creepy:

His money is going to Mercer Co. since Boyle Co./Danville wouldn't zone the land for His Restaurant,that he is now opening in Harrodsburg...:creepy:

Yea. Our planning and zoning dropped the ball on that one didn't they? Or did they? I think I read that they did. I couldn't figure out why he would go to Mercer when he lived in Boyle and did so much for Boyle. But I think it was kinda taken out of his hands. What do you know?

Yea. Our planning and zoning dropped the ball on that one didn't they? Or did they? I think I read that they did. I couldn't figure out why he would go to Mercer when he lived in Boyle and did so much for Boyle. But I think it was kinda taken out of his hands. What do you know?

I think they have a problem with Mike Montgomery...Who owns the land...Which is across the road from my place next to Hampton Inn...I can't wait for that land to get going...I would love to have a actual mall built there...It would only help my business...

P&Z in Danville are not the most Popular group in Danville...:D

I think they have a problem with Mike Montgomery...Who owns the land...Which is across the road from my place next to Hampton Inn...I can't wait for that land to get going...I would love to have a actual mall built there...It would only help my business...

P&Z in Danville are not the most Popular group in Danville...:D

Oh really - what makes you think so:D

We stayed at the Hampton on our wedding night and we ate breakfast at your place the next morning. We didn't have enough time to do anything out of town so we made that end of town our honeymoon place:lol:

I just heard that 6'6"" Leonard Macon is moving back to Danville and will enroll in the Boyle School system. He's going to play football and basketball at Boyle and then make a decision on what sport to play, at UK (football, that is ,if the scholarship is still there from UK) or try to get a scholaraship for basketball somewhere. I think he got invited to the UK elite camp this summer. Does anyone know about any of this?

Also if true,can you say State Championship?

J/K just having some fun with you guys.;)

As an unbiased fan I will give my assessment of Boone Goldsmith having seen him play against Belfry:

Great size, good mobility, nice form, and a decent arm. Alot of LC fans hyped Goldsmith ALOT and he never met their unfair expectations. Kid definatey has the tools and God given talent to be a solid HS Quarterback.

Biggest knocks, he seemed to really lose his composure in the pocket when pressured. Doesn't have alot of accuracy when he has to A) Gun the ball on slants and outs B) On deep throws to the sideline. C)Struggles throwing across body when scrambling

All in all, the kid could become a solid, solid player in the right system with a quality O-line to block and a defense that allows him to stay on the field and have good field position. He has a pretty high football IQ.

By the way, I heard about Leonard Macon from a Danville football parent who was at the 7 on 7 passing game at Danville Thursday night. He said that everyone was talking about. I was surprised to hear that he would enroll at Boyle instead of Danville, but Boyle has got a few players from Danville lately.

Any thoughts as to why Leonard Macon would not enroll back in the Danville school system?

In my opinion, based on what I have heard as an outsider to all things Danville, I think there were a lot of hard feelings at Danville after he left last December. Like I said, I don't know for a fact it is true, but when you speak to some die hard Danville fans who know Leonard's family I don't think there is any love lost there. The move from Danville to Boyle County proved to be good moves for Spencer Perrin and Christian Williams so if it is true, I definitely look forward to his arrival. As stated earlier, if he does come to BC, I hope his work ethic has improved.

I just heard that 6'6"" Leonard Macon is moving back to Danville and will enroll in the Boyle School system. He's going to play football and basketball at Boyle and then make a decision on what sport to play, at UK (football, that is ,if the scholarship is still there from UK) or try to get a scholaraship for basketball somewhere. I think he got invited to the UK elite camp this summer. Does anyone know about any of this?

He was at the Elite Camp at UK this week. I saw his name on one of the team rosters that was posted in the Boys Basketball Forum.

Why didn't you tell me this at work? I could've gotten the network in full motion by noon.:D