Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best in 2011

Featured Replies

Give me some sophmores that are good, and could get varsity time. I know Jake Thelen will get some time at Cov Cath. Who from Holmes, New Cath, Newport, Dixie, etc will?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Fucci & Marcellus Barksdale (Tates Creek). Neal Pawsett (Mason County). Vinny Zollo and Robbie Stenzel (GRC). Brandon Wilder (Henry Clay). Tony Kimbro (Manual) - but not sure if he is still in KY. Scott Schuette (LexCath). The twins from Deming. Robbie Barber (not sure if 2011 or 2012). Many others I am sure.

Brandon Wilder, Robbie Stenzel, Ryan Fucci in Central KY.

Give me some sophmores that are good, and could get varsity time. I know Jake Thelen will get some time at Cov Cath. Who from Holmes, New Cath, Newport, Dixie, etc will?

 

You "know" he will?

Keyvon Arnold of Holmes could very well be one of the biggest prospects out of NKY in the c/o 2011 BY THE TIME THAT ROLLS AROUND. At 6'6 already, he is more of a combo guard who prefers to play outside. If Henley and Wimzie can get him to bulk up a little and work on his inside game, he could turn out to be a very special player.

Give me some sophmores that are good, and could get varsity time. I know Jake Thelen will get some time at Cov Cath. Who from Holmes, New Cath, Newport, Dixie, etc will?

 

Varsity time at CovCath is tough to come by as a soph but Thelen is a nice player. Good low post scorer.

 

Look for Trevan Brown from Boone (heard he might be at Cooper), Geisler from NewCath and Stauffer from Ryle to be some of the better low post players from this class in N Ky along with Thelen.

 

Matt Trammel from Dixie and Kellen Smith from Scott are top two point guards in this class from N Ky and both should have an opportunity to start at their respective schools.

 

Travis Montgomery is a nice 2 guard at Boone but has a lot of young talent ahead of him in the class of 2010.

 

I know I am leaving out some nice players from other schools (Conner had a nice freshmen team) but these players came to mind.

Give me some sophmores that are good, and could get varsity time. I know Jake Thelen will get some time at Cov Cath. Who from Holmes, New Cath, Newport, Dixie, etc will?

 

I believe Boone's incoming sophs won the 9th freshman championship. I could see Trevan Brown getting time as a backup to spell Andy Earls for a few minutes here and there, but I don't know if he will end up at Cooper or Boone. Travis Montgomery is another sophomore-to-be who I think might see a little PT on varsity. There is also a 6'7 kid at Boone in that class.

Brandon Wilder, Robbie Stenzel, Ryan Fucci in Central KY.

 

Definitely agree with Stenzel. He is a nice player, and it doesn't hurt that he was held back a year, so he is more mature than most players in his class.

  • Author
You "know" he will?

 

Yes I do know, I talked to him about it, and he will be playing with them this weekend.

All previous mentioned will for sure and also Dunnagan (Wayne Co.), Travis Purvis (GRC), Cabot Haggin (Sayre, started last year a lot), Taylor Martin and Daniel DeLuca (LexCath, will get plenty of mins). Robbie Barber is 2011 but 2010 age - his school is yet to be determined as he is doubtful to return to Rose Hill.

Give me some sophmores that are good, and could get varsity time. I know Jake Thelen will get some time at Cov Cath. Who from Holmes, New Cath, Newport, Dixie, etc will?

 

Just curious....Is Jake's dad's name Jeff?? I used to work with a guy named Jeff Thelen years ago at Florence Mall. Just wondering if we have sons the same age!;)

Give me some sophmores that are good, and could get varsity time. I know Jake Thelen will get some time at Cov Cath. Who from Holmes, New Cath, Newport, Dixie, etc will?

 

Vance Sullivan from Walton

Just curious....Is Jake's dad's name Jeff?? ;)

 

No.

I was impressed with Setty this year for Mason Co. IMO he will be a lot better than his older brother.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.