Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best in 2011

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just curious....Is Jake's dad's name Jeff?? I used to work with a guy named Jeff Thelen years ago at Florence Mall. Just wondering if we have sons the same age!;)

 

No his dad's name is Jon.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed with Setty this year for Mason Co. IMO he will be a lot better than his older brother.

 

Where did you see him play?

Where did you see him play?

 

I saw him play against Bryan Station, Scott Co, and Clark Co. in JV. I thought he played well and showed potential.

I haven't seen him on the AAU circuit this year , wonder where he's playing.

I was impressed with Setty this year for Mason Co. IMO he will be a lot better than his older brother.

 

He definitely has potential, and could be a heck of a player for the Royals.

Jordan Liechty and Clay Robinson will see some minutes at Conner due to the lack of depth next year.

Doesn't Walton Verona have a really good Freshman? I could be wrong, but I feel like I remember watching them play, and they had a kid who was impressive.

Timmy Knipp, Elliott County. May end up being the biggest recruit from the state out of this class.

Vance Sullivan is a lefty out of WV, he's a nice guard.

This 2011 class is loaded. It will be interesting who will advance on to be Mr. Basketball that year. From the looks of that class now, there will be several Major D I players.

This 2011 class is loaded. It will be interesting who will advance on to be Mr. Basketball that year. From the looks of that class now, there will be several Major D I players.

 

 

I'm not too familiar with the 2011 class outside of Northern Kentucky, but personally I think the 2010 class is a little stronger. With players like Euton, Jackson, the Johnson brothers, Sewell. It's tough to amount to that.

I'm not too familiar with the 2011 class outside of Northern Kentucky, but personally I think the 2010 class is a little stronger. With players like Euton, Jackson, the Johnson brothers, Sewell. It's tough to amount to that.

 

Don't forget Guyn and Pittman in that 2010 class as well.

I'm not too familiar with Guyn and Pittman has a nice stroke. It would be great if Pittman could improve his ball handling.

I'm not too familiar with Guyn and Pittman has a nice stroke. It would be great if Pittman could improve his ball handling.

 

Guyn is one of the top 10 players in the state easily, needs to improve his shooting but a very quick and athletic guard. Pittman indeed does need to improve his ball handling skills but seeing more time playing the 2 and 3 over the summer in AAU will really help him out this coming high schools year.

What school does Guyn go to? I also think Pittman has a bit of an attitude which usually doesn't come out of one of Henley's players. I think it really hurts him when he lets his emotions get in the way of the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.